Count me in!
  • tabithadwyer
    tabithadwyer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    could be interesting!!! I am game
  • OneLostMama
    OneLostMama Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I need people to help keep my behind in gear!
  • ltravis66
    ltravis66 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • kathrine3
    Options
    Oh. Pick me! I would LOVE to join!!
  • JoellMcalpin
    JoellMcalpin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in. Are we all gonna weigh in on a certain day or just as we go?
  • florymonde
    florymonde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Be careful, folks. It's hard on your body to lose weight that fast. In younger days, I dropped 30 pounds in 3 months, but it thrashed my gall bladder. Be healthy!
  • gr14
    gr14 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i'm keen to take part? :)
  • Trwb259
    Options
    I would like to join in. :smile:
  • meaustin1
    meaustin1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • meaustin1
    meaustin1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Count me in! :happy:
  • kelly_gelinas
    kelly_gelinas Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    please add me. I have my wedding dress fitting in May and would love to be down 30lbs.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Its good to set difficult goals, but this is a bit unrealistic unless you go fully hard core.

Good luck on your journey to spot reduce!
  • holmeje
    holmeje Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Why not. Like a challenge.
  • romy1380
    Options
    Count me in :)
  • browneyes6082
    browneyes6082 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just an FYI: there are 17 weeks between now and May 4th. All we have to lose is 1.74lbs a week to meet the 30lb goal. Healthy weight loss is between 1-3 pounds a week, it is COMPLETELY doable to lose 30 in 17 weeks. Just a note to the haters. ;)

Also, for anyone who wants to join it's a public group, here is the link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/10687-30-pounds-in-4-months

I'm looking forward to giving and getting support from you guys! We've got this!!!
  • nailtechbec
    nailtechbec Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Its good to set difficult goals, but this is a bit unrealistic unless you go fully hard core.

Who mentioned spot reducing ? Even though there isn't a sarcasm font im pretty sure that was insincere as there's a million and one posts on here about how you cant spot reduce !! I don't think 1-2lbs is unrealistic just optimistic but definitely doable if you're motivated and dedicated, not like we're trying to shed biggest loser type numbers ! Stay sensible, stay healthy and good luck x
  • browneyes6082
    browneyes6082 Posts: 20 Member
    Options

Who mentioned spot reducing ? Even though there isn't a sarcasm font im pretty sure that was insincere as there's a million and one posts on here about how you cant spot reduce !! I don't think 1-2lbs is unrealistic just optimistic but definitely doable if you're motivated and dedicated, not like we're trying to shed biggest loser type numbers ! Stay sensible, stay healthy and good luck x

I wish there was a "like" button Becca!
  • bratleen
    bratleen Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm in...it's a great challenge :)