1 week down... time for an introduction!

Options
Well, I made it a week and lost 6 1/2 lbs! WOW! I think I'll stick around this site for awhile! I'm being very deliberate about my exercise and sticking to eating the 1200 calories plus any earned for exercising - plus or minus a few. One of the areas I'm also paying attention to is sodium as I have high blood pressure - that is a difficult one to stay within parameters for! Also, I'm trying to make sure I avoid caffeine (although I did have quite a bit today) and am drinking plenty of water. Gosh! Lot's of changes but they are working so I'm good with it!

Started out with 65 lbs total to lose - 58.5 lbs to go!

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!!
Niccole in Colorado

Replies

• NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Well, I made it a week and lost 6 1/2 lbs! WOW! I think I'll stick around this site for awhile! I'm being very deliberate about my exercise and sticking to eating the 1200 calories plus any earned for exercising - plus or minus a few. One of the areas I'm also paying attention to is sodium as I have high blood pressure - that is a difficult one to stay within parameters for! Also, I'm trying to make sure I avoid caffeine (although I did have quite a bit today) and am drinking plenty of water. Gosh! Lot's of changes but they are working so I'm good with it!

Started out with 65 lbs total to lose - 58.5 lbs to go!

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!!
    Niccole in Colorado
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,082 Member
    Options
    NTBoard,

Keep up the good work! As they say, "Keep coming back, it works!"

You will help your blood pressure so much by eating healthier foods and leaving some of your weight behind. And what a great example - you'll get your children eating healthy with you!

Congrats!

~cm
  • MillersGurl2224
    Options
    Hello... It seems like we have some of the same goals. I am a 24-female, and I am a nurse. I weight 170 right now, and I want to get down to 135-140. My husband is in the army, and I want to feel better about myself when I look in the mirror.
  • ashrush
    Options
    I'm 100% with you on the looking in the mirror thing. I'm a 25 yr. old domestic engineer (I swear that's what they call it here) I am at about 170 and would like to go to about 130. I'm way too short to weigh this much. My hubby is also in the army. That lifestyle really doesn't help
  • tessa681
    tessa681 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo!!! Way to go!!! Keep up the great work!