Answer one, Ask one!!

Options

Replies

• BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Spending time with Valentine (my horse) on Thursday.

Do you prefer rice or potatoes?

I think...rice. I have it much more often.
    __

Do you believe it's ok to tell "little white lies", or are you brutally honest?
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    sweet potatos!!!

name something great thats happened recently

*edit: oops late again
    Do you believe it's ok to tell "little white lies", or are you brutally honest?

I tend to be brutally honest on things that matter (as in: no you shouldnt wear that on your date it makes you look pale!) lol but little white lies on occasion to spare someones feelings? yeah I've done that...
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Something great that's happened recently,,, this is a little long for the thread, but it was awesome so I gotta brag.

We have our first grandson. Baby boy Nikolai was born on Turkey day, so he's 3 months old now. He is the happiest and sweetest tempered baby I've ever dealt with, just and awesome little guy. So - this morning he and D-inlaw (mommy) were up while I got ready for work. He was wet, and hungry, and playful, all at the same time. So - Mommy was changing him, and a hunger pang would hit and he would bawl his head off for 8 or 10 seconds. Then he'd smile at Mommy for 10 seconds. Then another hunger pang and more screaming,,, then more smiles. It was amazing - he did this little cycle 5 or 6 times in the couple minutes it took her to change him. Wow... I can't go from tears to smiles and back again in 10 seconds. Great fantastic amazing,,, we are enjoying this kid so much.

What was your most recent amazing good surprize?
  • polyesterchesters
    polyesterchesters Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I can top that........

amazing surprise........ the cleaning lady came today, and found my diamond necklace that I had lost over a year ago! I thought it was gone forever!!!

Do you believe in God?
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,732 Member
    Options
    Yes, but I'm not a fan of organized religion.

Have you had dinner yet? (I'm hungry; can you tell?)
  • BrendaLee
    Options
    No, I have a pita pizza in the oven.

Your drink of choice?
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    honestly? wine.:tongue: i'm a bad girl.:cry:

:huh: :huh: what do u enjoy more, peanut butter or ice cream?
  • bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    ice cream. but i love peanut butter. i mostly like peanut butter ice cream.. peanut butter fudge crunch. YUM! definitely not eating that on my sugar free diet ahah

what is the fruit and/or veggie you can't get enough of since you started eating healthy?
  • muth3rluvx2
    muth3rluvx2 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    ice cream. but i love peanut butter. i mostly like peanut butter ice cream.. peanut butter fudge crunch. YUM! definitely not eating that on my sugar free diet ahah

what is the fruit and/or veggie you can't get enough of since you started eating healthy?

Maybe I haven't been at this long enough yet, but I don't have one. I would say that what I end up eating most often are carrots and celery w/PB (for Ms. PB up there! :happy: )

Aside from the obvious answers of "weight loss" and/or "getting healthier", what do you feel BEST about since you've started your new life-style (in otherwords, be specific). :flowerforyou:
  • BrendaLee
    Options
    Aside from the obvious answers of "weight loss" and/or "getting healthier", what do you feel BEST about since you've started your new life-style (in otherwords, be specific). :flowerforyou:

I feel pretty good that I can fit into clothes that I couldn't fit into before I started.

Do you have any pets?
  • deedeehawaii
    deedeehawaii Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I have a newly diagnoised diabetic cat. Now, that is something to contend with, and makes calorie counting seem like child's play.

Are you thinking about the upcoming Easter treats, and planning ahead so your diet is not sabatoged?
  • BrendaLee
    Options
    I have a newly diagnoised diabetic cat. Now, that is something to contend with, and makes calorie counting seem like child's play.

Are you thinking about the upcoming Easter treats, and planning ahead so your diet is not sabatoged?

The only time I'm tempted is when I'm shopping and the shelves are lined with chocolate bunnies and eggs. I was going to hide eggs for my daughter (she's 15, but it's still fun), but since I quit the sweets, it's probably best that I don't have chocolate eggs hidden all over my house. :)
    __

Where do you workout, and what do you wear?
  • Vallandingham
    Vallandingham Posts: 2,177
    Options
    Just built a gym in my home. I work out there.

What was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?
  • oregonlady
    Options
    my son was about 5yrs. i was 1 month pregnant. son was asking about baby details like growing in your tummy and coming out. so i taught him that babies grow in a woman's uteras and come out a woman's vagina, or pee pee.
    later that day, son and i were rideing the public bus. ~u can guees the rest but i'll say it too.
    a 9 mo pg woman sat near us. my son loudly proclaimed, "my mom told me u have a baby in your uterus and it will come out your vagina".
    all eyes were on me. i just smiled.
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

please tell us about a wonderful, healthy dinner u ate last week.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,732 Member
    Options
    I used to work in the communications department of a large forest products company. The company had a special ceremony celebrating the planting of its 2 billionth seedling, and it was planted on Mount St. Helens a few years after it erupted. We had boxed lunches, and when it was time to eat, one of the very good-looking foresters invited me to eat with him. We sat on a large tree stump. After lunch when I was leaving (already quite a ways away from the cute forester), he yelled out to me, "It was nice meeting you!" I turned around and yelled back, "Thanks for letting me sit on your stump!"

Have you ever had major surgery?
  • CasperO
    Options
    Carbunkle removed from the shin,,, vasectomy,,, colonoscopy... Nope, never have - nothing "major". Never even been under general anesthesia.

What was the most frightened you've ever been?
  • rkascak
    rkascak Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    thought someone broke into my house. i was so scared i couldnt move. But no one broke in haha

How long have you been trying to lose wieght?
  • oregonlady
    Options
    i have been trying to lose lbs all my life! i'm in my best shape now.

please tell us about a wonderful, healthy dinner u ate last week.
  • CasperO
    Options
    Wonderful, yes. Healthy,,, well,,, not bad. For me. I earned it on the bike,,,

Dinner
    Homemade - Dinner Salad (Romaine Lettuce, Tomato), 2 cups 40 0 0 0 0 0
    Generic - Sweet Potatoe Boiled, 4 ounces 92 2 0 21 0 3
    Kraft Salad Dressing - Light Done Right Roka Blue Cheese, 1 tbsp 35 1 3 2 3 0
    Peas - Green, cooked, boiled, drained, with salt, 0.5 cup 67 4 0 13 0 4
    Farmland - Pork Spareribs, 6 oz 435 26 36 2 105 0
    Add Food | Remember Meal 669 33 39 38 108 7

670 calories... Not bad,,, not great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's your most hated disease?
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    What's your most hated disease?

Well, I don't like ANY disease, but the one that has affected myself & my husband the most with people close to us would be Alzheimer's/Dementia.

What color shirt are you wearing?