Snacks!!!

Options
What is your go to snack that keeps you out of trouble? I am so picky I don't like nuts or raisins, carrots or tomatoes!! What else is there besides yogurt?

Replies

• vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    blackberries!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I like Luna Bars (Lemon) for my afternoon snack. Or Power Bars, I really like the Caramel Peanut Fusion. A couple of bolied eggs are also good for an afternoon snack. Also Popcorn.
  • Misseena
    Misseena Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Air-popped popcorn! No butter, a spritz of butter spray and some flavored popcorn toppings.

Fat-free Pringles are also great!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    hummus and pretzel sticks
  • Kelly_Runs_NC
    Kelly_Runs_NC Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    low fat cottage cheese and an apple! Keeps me full until dinner.
  • Kelley528
    Kelley528 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Microwave, low-fat butter popcorn. I prefer the organic or natural kind. Its between 100-120 calories a bag.

I absolutely love nuts but they are too high calorie to make snacking on them satisfying :(
  • JenRun1
    JenRun1 Posts: 212
    Options
    hummus and cucumbers, cup of special K cereal no milk, string cheese and grapes.
  • MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    hummus and baby carrots <3
  • sunnyinaz78
    Options
    Green apples w/almond butter
    strawberries
    celery with franks red hot sauce and garlic hummus
    hard boiled egg
    sesame seaweed
    coffee or tea sweetened w/stevia ahhhhhhh!
  • Firefox7275
    Firefox7275 Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    What is your go to snack that keeps you out of trouble? I am so picky I don't like nuts or raisins, carrots or tomatoes!! What else is there besides yogurt?

There are so many dried fruits besides raisins, my favourites are sour cherries and unsweetened pears. Otherwise fresh fruit - crisp green apples, black grapes, kiwis, fresh pineapple and strawberries all work - with any traditional soft or hard cheese. How do you feel about soaked nuts or seeds? The texture is totally different to regular nuts.
  • fitnotfluffy
    fitnotfluffy Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    boiled eggs, hummus and pita chips (i usually eat carrots though haha), string cheese, bananas, clementines, hot tea, celery and PB, strawberries...those are some of my favorites :)