Hello to all have 100+ pounds to lose.

Options
I'm enjoying this site, it's very nice. I'm starting to log my carb intake per day and it's helpful. I have well over 100+ pounds to lose and I wouldn't mind talking with others who are going to be doing a long journey as I am. Thanks for the help with the food tracking!

Replies

• pugsood
    pugsood Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey, I think for those of us with long paths ahead, it's more about lifestyle changes to make better health sustainable...hope the new year is off to a great start!
  • Anna87062
    Options
    Hello! I'm on my journey to loosing 100 pounds! I just started yesterday. I have logged my food intake off and on through 2012 but I will do it daily. Good luck to you and we can do it!
  • munchysmomma
    Options
    I'm here to lose 120 pounds...feel free to add me!....im here to conquer this task and begin a healthier life
  • royl_lady13
    royl_lady13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year and New Goals to all!

I am new to the site, as I received an ipad for Christmas and added myfitnesspal to the apps! I have approximately 125 pounds I need to lose to get to what is considered my "healthy" weight for my height.

I am a Curves member since May 2012, going 3 times a week. I have not lost any significant weight, but have lost over 10 inches off my body. Now it is time to log the food and really start this ball rolling!

I have struggled with weight my entire life and have had some knee surgeries, as posted in my blog. I really need to lose a majority of the weight so I can have my last knee surgery (hopefullY)

Wish me luck and feel free to add me as a friend!

Lynn