Exercise websites

Options
Are there any good websites that can help me with exercise?

Replies

• BigdaddyJ
    Options
    are you looking for Cardio or strenght?
  • carp68
    carp68 Posts: 42
    Options
    are you looking for Cardio or strenght?

Beg the intrusion, but I am interested in a website for strength exercises.

Thank you for any suggestions.
  • ShannonJo
    Options
    Depends on what your looking for, what type of program be it bodybuilding, learning how to do exercises properly etc... Bodybuilding.com has alot of different aspects to it even though it is called bodybuilding. You can go in and enter what type of workout your looking for and how many days a week you want to workout, if you want a split workout, full body etc... Crossfit.com is more of a functional strength website that has some really tough workouts but well worth trying if you get bored. May also look into DVD's, if your looking for aerobic and strength you can try the P90X workouts. Just need more info as to what you are looking for...
  • carp68
    carp68 Posts: 42
    Options
    Thank you.
  • BigdaddyJ
    Options
    I use youtube a lot too to have demos of new strength exercises, there are also some cardio routines on there
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I'm about to do the 10 minute cardio kickboxing workout from www.sparkpeople.com. Another great site for free workout videos is www.exercisetv.tv.
  • spicespice04
    Options
    I was looking for cardio and strength.. like something that can set up a plan for me.. you know.. like "do 30 set ups and run for 30 minutes today.."

thanks for the ideas!