Females in their 20's...Over 200lbs...wanting motivation!

Options

Replies

• Timeforhealth2013
    Options
    We can do this! It'll take a lot of hard work and dedication, but we are worth it!
  • dhydes2
    dhydes2 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi, I'm 26 and in the 200+ weight range and I'm ready to lose those pounds. I need all the support and motivation I can get to stick to my goal. Looking forward to talking with you all.
  • 717miranda321
    Options
    I am 25 and I am on the upper side of the 200's my goal is to loose 120 pounds! so far since the first of January I have lost 1 1/2 through 2 pounds every little bit helps
  • mrsburghart
    mrsburghart Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 29 and started my journey in June at 241 pounds. I'm proud to say that earlier this week, I broke into ONEderland :) I currently weigh 199.2. It's been tough to say the least, but well worth it! We can do this ladies :):):)
  • ejbraun
    ejbraun Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 25 and am at 217lbs right now. I sarted my journey at 307lbs and my goal right now is to get under 200 and I will reevaluate then. Anyone feel free to add me, I can always use more friends and support
  • Stinaa91
    Stinaa91 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, and currently at 209..hoping to get around 150 to start with and see how it goes from there...ladies feel free to add me :)
  • Ashlea_M
    Ashlea_M Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm 26 and I currently weigh 231 - down from 238 in November 2012. I'm getting married this in November and could use all the support I can get! :) This is a nice idea and I too hope it grows :)
  • curiouslyphantasmagorical
    Options
    Hey Ladies,
    I am recently 25 and on the higher end of the 200+ category. I lost 70 pounds in high school but gained it back so i know i can do it. Right now my goal is just to get to 'onederland' (less than 200) and then i'll go from there. :-)

please feel free to add me.
  • Clauduchinno
    Options
    Hey there!

.. Ok so after using the KG - LBS converter I discovered that I am 246 pounds (112kg.)

I'm with all of you on this incredibly challenging journey, but hey we all have the power to do it! We just need to tell ourselves to STAY FOCUSED!

Anyways, nice to meet you all, and a big hello from Aus. Can't wait to read all your success stories in the future (including mine too! Lol)

xx
  • LetsGetFitMama
    Options
    I am 28 and weight over 200. Highly motivated to lose it and always looking for great supportive people who I can help support/motivate as they will help and motivate me! Feel free to add me ladies! I am on every single day (unless its a big holiday)
  • SiempreBella
    SiempreBella Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends in the same range.
  • rydanip
    rydanip Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 20s and 200+, Also dealing with PCOS and Gerd. Feel free to add me!
  • arenadiva21
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just joined today, I currently weight about 220 and am 20 yr. old. I have been trying to lose weight for a long time with no significant results :( Motivation and tips will be welcomed greatly :)
  • torrini
    torrini Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hey all :) I'm 23 and weigh about 205 lbs. I lost 22 lbs last Autumn but put too many back on during Christmas :I I've been mostly alone during the holidays and when I'm alone and bored I eat, eat, eat. But I'll be going back to school on Monday so hopefully things will start to get easier again :) I hope to lose about 40 lbs by the end of summer. We can do this! :)
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    My name is Sharon I'm 23 years old and will into the 200+pounds category. I've been on MFP for 2 years now! I started out at 245 when I started, I lost 70 pounds and then found out I was pregnant again. Through that and the months following I've gained some of the weight back and want to get it back off. If you want feel free to add me as a friend! I know we all can reach our goals!
  • vickiessecret
    vickiessecret Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I'm 27 years old & I'm currently at 274lbs :/ I wasn't always over weight, it all started adding up from my 1st pregnancy, I gained 80lbs and then I had 2 more babies..& never got the weight off. So I'm looking to lose at least 80lbs to get back to my very 1st original pre pregnancy weight. I'm very serious this time & determined to get this weight off. A smaller goal of mine is to get back to 240lbs by June so that's alittle over a 30lbs loss, which I think is do able. My son will be 1 on June 10th & I'd like to be back to my pre pregnancy weight of his pregnancy by then.. Anyone...feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • cerwin17
    cerwin17 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if you'd like, I'm 22 years old, my current weight is 214 lbs. My starting weight was 228 lbs, and my dream is to lose 100 pounds in total. In the short term I'd like to lose 40 lbs by the first day of spring.
  • psyche3090
    psyche3090 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Bethany. I'm 22, 5ft 5 and my starting weight was 310. My day 1 was September 17th, 2011. My husband had gone from 300 to 180 half on his own terms, and then ended up joining the navy, and needed to get down to the 180's. He really inspired me, and coached me..... still does.

I got p90x and for months, I couldn't get past the third or fourth week..... a year later, the weekend after he graduated from bootcamp, I decided to jump in. The first round was pretty terrible. Sore all the time, and I could barely do anything. It didn't stop me.
    The two of us are eating low carb (keto,) and I'm JUST today on the second day of round 5 of p90x.

current weight: 205! I seriously don't think I've seen 190's since I was in middle school :X ***always been big****

Soooooooooo.....Here I am. 205, just plugging away and seeing where I can go! I don't have a goal weight- I just want to try my hardest and be as healthy/active as possible.
  • Buettner22
    Buettner22 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I just turned 28 and have no desire to turn 29 overweight! Im currently 220 and shooting for 140-150. Im addicted to this site so if anyone needs daily support im always on here! I just recently got a personal trainer which im really excited about and cant wait to see how much my body changes with all the weight lifting i do and cardio. I hope everyone has a wonderful day and anyone can add me if they would like just leave in the comment box your adding me from this forum so i know!!!
  • samlosesit
    Options
    HI everyone! I'm 23 (24 in March!) and about 210lbs. My highest is 213 and I just started really working at losing weight about a month ago. I've gradually gained about 70lbs over the past 5 years and now it needs to take a hike! This time last year I was on my way to losing about 15lbs (although my highest then was 209) and after I lost the 15 I got cocky and gained it all back. My goal for the end of the year is losing 40lbs although I'd love to lose it all! Feel free to add me!