where to get P90x

Options
Can someone tell me if you can only get P90X online or at a sports store? I want to get it and was wondering if online is the only way thanks.

Replies

• Ashia1317
    Options
    Amazon.com
  • WrenLynn
    WrenLynn Posts: 213
    Options
    As far as I know you can only get it on-line. I ordered power 90 which I believe is the one before P90X and it kicks my butt. I get done and I am sweating buckets. I weigh 211 and some of the yoga moves are still hard for me to get my body to do but I do my best. I have heard the P90X is even harder. Good Luck!
  • nettiemacd
    nettiemacd Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm a Beachbody coach and if you purchase it through me not only would I be youe Free coach and buddy to help you with all your questions and concerns, but you'll also get a 90 day guarentee!! A win,win situation. My site is beachbodycoach.com/macd. Check it out.
    :>) Nettie
  • TByrd1325
    TByrd1325 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Online only or by telephone. Order it from Beachbody.com That's the company that makes it - and the only way to guarantee you'll get all of the product!
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Walmart also sells it.
  • nettiemacd
    nettiemacd Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You won't find P90X in the stores...at least not legally. The beachbody site not only sells it with a money back guarentee, but with a Free coach to help you get started and stay motivated!!
  • cds2327
    cds2327 Posts: 439
    Options
    e bay has them for cheaper also
  • Scoobees
    Scoobees Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    It's definitely not sold at Wal-Mart as it is a Beachbody product. Some have gotten theirs from Ebay or Amazon, etc and sometimes it's incomplete as in books, rotations, or instructions are missing. I have ordered many Beachbody products (Turbo Jam, Hip Hop Abs, Yoga Booty Ballet, Chalean Extreme, Slim in 6, and Slim Series) and have always been a very satisfied customer. I hear P90X is awesome - good luck!
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I've ordered from beachbody as well.

I saw P90x being sold in Walmart. I was surprised.
    It was on the shelf. This was up in Toronto Canada.

Are they selling an illegal copy?
    I wouldn't think so. Do they carry it at every store. I can't answer that.
    But I know what I saw.