Agoraphobic Wellness and Fitness Blog

Options
Tracking F​i​t​n​e​s​s W​i​t​h J​a​w​b​o​n​e U​p​, F​i​t​b​i​t​, B​a​s​i​s B​a​n​d​, S​t​r​i​i​v, Scoshe and more ...

I have been keeping a health and fitness blog for almost a year to track how to keep healthy as an agoraphobic and semi-housebound hikikomori with a variety of health problems ranging from physical to chemical (PCOS). I have tried - and use - a variety of health and fitness devices and apps including iOS devices for monitoring heart rate, blood pressure, blood sugar, and cardio respiratory health. Almost all the data I track on my fitness and personal wellness is captured using technology and shared with my doctor.

I'm currently evaluating the second generation Jawbone Up which even after 5 days is probably going to replace my FitBit which I've been using since 2011. (PLEASE support Jawbone myFitnessPal!) I was also one of the first to receive the new BASIS band which turns out to be a $200 piece of absolutely backwards technology that has a long way to go to become remotely competitive in this over saturated market.

I hope that myfitnesspal will also keep up with new devices coming out and being developed - i.e. misfit shine and others.

Check out my blog, videos, and device reviews at - http://healthyhikikomori.com