• pet1127
    pet1127 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    bump
    :noway:
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    This thread is worthless without pics!!!
  • paradog
    paradog Posts: 378 Member
    Options

^^^^^ this!!!!
  • blackmagic10
    blackmagic10 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    yall got some big *kitten* boobies dammmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnn
  • aszwarc
    aszwarc Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the suggestions, folks. I just signed up at a gym today (first time in years), and need to get workout gear.

And I am amazed that there was no call for pics until the 2nd page.
  • barbaramitchell101
    barbaramitchell101 Posts: 360 Member
    Options

LOL, it wasn't ment for u GUYS!!!!
  • fit_librarian
    fit_librarian Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I LOVE moving comfort, but I'm a 34DD. But I hear the Enell Sports Bra is AMAZING for really large breasts. http://www.lindasonline.com/enell-high-impact-front-closure-sports-bra-nl-100-pink.html
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    mfp is so not ready for H/I cup boob shots :laugh:
  • wjewell
    wjewell Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Same size- this is what i wear: http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-100701/pid-418552/pgid-465708

Its tight, but they dont move much lol
  • heykaraoke
    heykaraoke Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Bump :)
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! I hadn't heard of Enell but I'll definitely look into that one as well!
    I started wearing Enell when she first started making them (here in MONTANA) cuz I have cystic fibroids in my breast tissue. I always wore a tight regular bra then a tighter sports bra pulled over the top. I got an aerobic workout just putting on and taking off the dang thing. But I would NOT wear anuthing but an Enell now. I use to wear a 36 D/DD but now am down to a 36 C and still wear Enell. Wash and HANG DRY or the dryer will ruin them!!
    Best luck and take care of your breast tissue by wearing a good bra!!!
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    this is a "need" of mine... but where to find one that fits!? Grrr... I'm a small band size and a large cup size so I am too big in the cup for normal stores, and too small in the band for plus size stores! I absolutely HATE bra shopping, haven't even come close to finding a proper fitting regular bra, let alone a sports bra! lol. Once I reach my ideal weight I am ordering a bunch from the UK since where I live just doesn't have anything to offer :'(

The site I have been looking at (have not ordered yet from though) is brasandhoney.com has anyone had experience with them?
  • cwrugiraffe
    cwrugiraffe Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Bump for later... great suggestions
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    this is a "need" of mine... but where to find one that fits!? Grrr... I'm a small band size and a large cup size so I am too big in the cup for normal stores, and too small in the band for plus size stores! I absolutely HATE bra shopping, haven't even come close to finding a proper fitting regular bra, let alone a sports bra! lol. Once I reach my ideal weight I am ordering a bunch from the UK since where I live just doesn't have anything to offer :'(

The site I have been looking at (have not ordered yet from though) is brasandhoney.com has anyone had experience with them?
    enells and shock absorber you have to buy online.

enell sizing is a bit weird . i'm a 34 H/I and i wear a size 2 but i really have to squeeze the girls in. I have a size 3 but i can only use it for low impact because the band is too big and when i run with it, the band motion causes chafing. shock absorber is by band/cup size so that's better

for regular bras i'm all about wacoal, panache and freya brands. those are the only ones that are in my size and pretty
  • Kalona388
    Options
    bump for later
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Google "intimacy boutique". Even if there's not one near you, I think they recommend bra fitting places. you need to find a bra/lingerie store that isn't a dept store or plus size. And Victoria's Secret can bite me!
  • calibriintx
    Options
    or a sporting good store that sells clothes
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Went into a lingerie store before while looking for a normal bra, and they tried selling me a maternity bra!! Like REALLY, some people will do anything for a sale!! Hahaha... I used to buy bras from La Senza and was wearing a 40 E, till a friend who was a former La Senza "bra expert" told me I should be a 32 or 34 band size!

Searched the brasandhoney.com website and they have the penache, shock absorber and freye sports bras. Might have to pull out the measureing tape and hope for the best, they all look like great bras though! Just wish I could try them on first.
  • cynthiatwayne
    Options
    40D here and use the Moving Comfort Juno. I've tried the Fiona as well but the Juno keeps the ladies firmly in place with NO bounce. A little challenging to get on but once on, its very comfortable even on long runs.

A little pricey though and I've bought them on sale on their site when they have a color being discontinued.
  • calibriintx
    Options
    Okay, the only one I could find in stores was the Panache: http://www.amazon.com/Panache-Womens-Underwired-Sports-Bra/dp/B005X5FG2O

I usually wear 36FF, which is a tiny bit snug but I'm not spending $50 (cost of my Fantasy bras) on a a bigger size that I hope not to need in a month or so.

Anyway, I tried the Panache in the 36FF and it was true to size. It was snug in the band, but no more than my Fantasy bras, and the cup size was perfect. It was super comfortable (love the cushy shoulder straps) and provided good support. I jumped up and down and jogged around the dressing room and there was a little movement but not enough to call it "bounce". This isn't a big concern of mine, but I know it is for others, so I'll also mention that the cups are thick so if it's cold, you don't have to worry about headlights.

The Panache was $70 at the boutique where I buy my bras, but you can get it for $55 on Amazon.

I also tried the Champion Powerback at another store but there was enough movement to call it bounce, and I almost choked myself out trying to take it off.

I'm going to order another brand just to compare and see what others are like but haven't decided on one yet. I know the Shock Absorber comes highly recommended but the seams look like they'd be uncomfortable. Plus it's just a WHOLE lot of bra. I'll probably try something by Glamorise or Freya. I REALLY wish that Moving Comfort came in larger cup size b/c I really dig their bras.