Hi!

Options
Hey everyone!

I am pretty new at this whole weight loss fiasco! I have had a personal trainer for about 2 months but haven't really seen any results! So, I have decided that I need to change my diet! BLAHH! I have been really cutting my calories (only for a few days) and I feel TERRBILE! I only think about food and when I get to eat it again. I feel like I used to think about it less when I was eating everything in sight. (Yeah, probably BECAUSE I was eating everything in sight! )

This site seems to help a lot of people so I am going to try and see if it can help me too! I was so excited to start this "New Lifestyle" on Sunday but today... Im starting to re-think some things.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!
Rach

Replies

• ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Make sure you are getting you water in. Maybe try eating more protein if you are feeling hungry. Meal planning is super helpful. Make sure you are carrying snacks with you. If you have to get out pick the healthiest food option or place for it. Log before you put it in your month. Then if it isn't the best option then you have a chance still to change it. Good Luck!
  • allyson223
    Options
    I totally hear you on this one! My day 1 was just terrible! My biggest tips... Keep going! It gets much much easier very soon!

Think about what you like from food. And when you like to eat the most. Then divide your calories between all your different meals. I don't care for breakfast so I grab a breakfast bar (90 calories) and then have more calories for snacking later. Entering your calories before you eat is a great idea!! It's all a mental process of give and take...

Also, if you are used to eating more during the day try tappering down. I was eating 2000 calories a day at least. For my goal weight I was given 1500 calories. Try eating 1800 a day or even 1900 then in a week when that's easy then try 1800 eventually getting to your allowed calories. So you won't feel like you are depriving yourself.

But most of all KEEP GOING! YOU CAN DO IT!