BINGO!

Options

Replies

• ClementineGeorg
    ClementineGeorg Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    You missed `I didn't lose anything today/this week. What's wrong with me? I did everything good.`
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    TOM

It may be in there, I skimmed.

ETA: never mind it's been said.
  • everysn0wflake
    Options
    This right here deserve an award. Made my day, haha.
  • TheRealPDouble
    Options
    Ha! bumping for later.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Still, though. Gotta credit the guy that first came up with the concept.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

Haha I'll add "repeated threads" to mine!

Thanks for this! :)
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Please include it in two different blocks on the same card. :-D
  • taunto
    Options

Yes, thank that guy for inventing Bingo...
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    Options
    No, credit him for inventing MFP Bingo, specifically as satire of oft-seen and/or tiresome forum topics.

Fortunately, the OP here didn't get sad about it, and even made a crack about repeated topics. :drinker:

Sorry you weren't included in the original. :cry:
  • jlynn8684
    Options
    I think you missed I can't do "X" because my SO doesn't support me or something.

This one is my favorite. If that was my excuse, Id NEVER get anywhere!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    *** DISCLAIMER: PLEASE NOTE THIS IS FOR FUN! I am in NO way intending on mocking any one's particular struggle or pain... please take it for what it is worth - light hearted fun! ***

BINGO.jpg

BINGO2a.jpg

What did I miss? :laugh:

:drinker: I like you!
  • taunto
    Options
  • CharliesInCharge
    CharliesInCharge Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    *** DISCLAIMER: PLEASE NOTE THIS IS FOR FUN! I am in NO way intending on mocking any one's particular struggle or pain... please take it for what it is worth - light hearted fun! ***

BINGO.jpg

BINGO2a.jpg

What did I miss? :laugh:

why dont i have a six pack? /shake weight/sensa?
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    Options
    No, credit him for inventing MFP Bingo, specifically as satire of oft-seen and/or tiresome forum topics.

Fortunately, the OP here didn't get sad about it, and even made a crack about repeated topics. :drinker:

lol OP of this thread is too nice. You on the other hand have no clue about whats going on.

The other thread guy didn't "invented" MFP Bingo. Its been a term thats been tossed around and he just acted on it, pretty much the same as Mirey. I highly doubt Mirey even knew of this great "inventor" friend of yours.

I'm sorry that your friend/family member didn't get credited for inventing such an amazing thing. Its sad really. Next time, trademark it before it gets stolen so you can sue people
    Good lord. A square for "easily buttsore" needs to be added, as it's endemic to the forums.
  • taunto
    Options
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

lol OP of this thread is too nice. You on the other hand have no clue about whats going on.

The other thread guy didn't "invented" MFP Bingo. Its been a term thats been tossed around and he just acted on it, pretty much the same as Mirey. I highly doubt Mirey even knew of this great "inventor" friend of yours.

I'm sorry that your friend/family member didn't get credited for inventing such an amazing thing. Its sad really. Next time, trademark it before it gets stolen so you can sue people

*gathers Taunto to her chest and pats his head...*
    there there Taunto, it's ok.
    My feelings are ever so resiliant... and poopsnacker did not hurt them
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    Options

Good lord. A square for "easily buttsore" needs to be added, as it's endemic to the forums.

Also add "gets defensive about friends and family not getting credit for inventing Bingo"
    Fortunately, the OP saw it for what it was: an innocent jab about repeated threads, and didn't turn into into an episode of "As the World Turns". Glad you were able to get worked up about it, though. :drinker:
  • taunto
    Options

*gathers Taunto to her chest and pats his head...*
    there there Taunto, it's ok.
    My feelings are ever so resiliant... and poopsnacker did not hurt them

Hulk-Thor-the-avengers-31746585-500-281.gif