Can we stick to the issue at hand??

Options
Ok, I know I'll probably get flamed for being a hypocrite, but I figured this was the only place most people would read this.....

I've noticed a lot of random posts on MFP today. I am not going to quote anyone, but under the "fitness" message board, there was a post about how women over a certain age shouldn't wear bikinis. How does this have anything to do with fitness and exercise?
Then in General diet and weight loss, there was a post about the ads on here.
Now, I am not calling anyone out, as I have seen other misplaced messages in the forums. My point is.....

If we are going to post random stuff like that, it should be put in the correct forum. I believe there is some kind of "fun, chit chat, etc" forum here. That's all I'm saying........

Replies

• sunflwrgrl412
    sunflwrgrl412 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I completely agree.
  • TwentyTen
    Options

If we are going to post random stuff like that, it should be put in the correct forum. I believe there is some kind of "fun, chit chat, etc" forum here. That's all I'm saying........

Everything in it's place. Agreed.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Totally agree. If I wanted to hear what the Mean Girls have to say, I would go hang out at the high school. I much prefer this as a supportive place and I think a big part of that is keeping the idle chatter in its own section.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I agree as well.... IF I have something off the wall, I usually put it in the goof-off threads :laugh:
  • BamaRose0107
    Options
    AGREE AGREE AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And AGREE SOME MORE. I am all for opinions, but I think some people have forgotten what this wonderful site is here for!!!!!!!!
  • taz1978
    Options
    This post isnt about general diet and weight loss help so I guess other people think the same and post where they think it will get replies.. But i know what you mean it's helpful to find the help you want where it should be :happy:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    It doesn't really bother me. I'm not anal like that. :wink:
  • buggaboo73
    Options
    Honestly it doesn't bother me either. I try to keep my own posts in th appropriate forum but I don't get ruffled if I find one that isn't or if one wanders off topic. Just me, I guess.
  • buggaboo73
    Options
    Although I would like to add.....I actually found the bikini thread to be very irritating......but not because it was in the wrong forum. :wink:
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,668 Member
    Options
    Although I would like to add.....I actually found the bikini thread to be very irritating......but not because it was in the wrong forum. :wink:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I need to find this bikini thread.....
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,668 Member
    Options