looking for fellow supermom's

Options
13»

Replies

• lmkaks
    lmkaks Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Add me!

Working mom (HS teacher and coach) and have three kids; girls ages 5 and 3 and a three month-old son. I have 50 pounds to lose and am trying to get my life together and into a good routine! I do NOT want to give up on my body. I see some moms who have, but have seen many others who haven't! I want to be one of those hot moms :happy:

GOod luck to everyone!
  • teamstanish
    teamstanish Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I am mom to a 9 month old baby girl, I work full-time and go to school part-time! Feel free to add me, always looking for friends. :)
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 2 girls (1.5y and 4.5y) and between work and commute/daycare pick up I'm out of the house about 11 hours each day. My husband works a 60 hour week so he is busier than me in the week!

I just started back at work in October after being off since my youngest was born. It took me until mid December to get my exercise routine in place. I get up at 5am to do a dvd because the night is almost a lost cause. Now I'm working on my eating again.

Feel free to add me!
  • ginnyadams
    ginnyadams Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also- I have two boys (7 and 10), work full time as a university biology faculty, help with all the kids activities (they have a ridiculous number of them) and always feel the need to step up at their school and at my work above and beyond. Saying NO has always been a huge challenge for me and it is one of my biggest goals for the year. Especially since I am already overcommitted with my current schedule! :-)