Hello! "new" and looking for support :)

Options
Hello, all!

The names Katie, and this isn't the first time I've done this, and this is not my first account. I deleted my old account (KatherineVictoria) because it's a new year, and a new me. Looking to find some of the old friends I had, and looking for some new as well. I needed a fresh start, and a fresh page. Sometimes that is just what you need to make things work.

So here is a bit about myself:

I am 5' 9" and about 225 pounds. I am looking to get down to 150. Over the last couple years I have grown quite sick of how I let myself get, and I would like to get back to the healthier and fitter version of me that I once was.

I am from the Pittsburgh, PA area, I live with my boyfriend, and I am soon to be starting a new job as a Visual Merchandiser at Macy's. All the while I would look to expand on my theatre career as a designer, and expand on my craft, fine art and cooking/baking skills.

And on top of all that I want to run again. I want to have the drive again. I want to run another half marathon. And eventually a full marathon. And to be healthy. And make healthier choices.

Support is key. And I'm looking for just that. And I want to give it as well. Help me support you, support me, support you. :)

Add me/send a message!
Much love.