Whats your real name?

Replies

• amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Audrey
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Melissa, hello! :happy: I use the melissaovadare for alot of stuff, and people think Ovadare is my last name lol, but my husbands email says Anthonyovahe so I am melissaovadare:laugh: ......we're so VERY Italian about the whole thing :drinker: :bigsmile:
    OMG I laughed out loud, you guys are clever!
    I'm Jenn, by the way :bigsmile:
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Sara.......but you can call me Fatty McFatterton. For now.......:wink:
  • Melissa, hello! :happy: I use the melissaovadare for alot of stuff, and people think Ovadare is my last name lol, but my husbands email says Anthonyovahe so I am melissaovadare:laugh: ......we're so VERY Italian about the whole thing :drinker: :bigsmile:

OMG. I snorted laughing at this.

LOVE IT.
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Melissa, hello! :happy: I use the melissaovadare for alot of stuff, and people think Ovadare is my last name lol, but my husbands email says Anthonyovahe so I am melissaovadare:laugh: ......we're so VERY Italian about the whole thing :drinker: :bigsmile:

It took me entirely too long to "get" this. But, now I do and it's freaking hilarious!!!!
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    Alyssa! :glasses:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    <---Beck...
    I loved Luke Skywalker when I was a kid! :laugh: Still do! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have the rebel alliance symbol tattoo'd on my back. :laugh:
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Ok thats Funny :bigsmile: I knew it was an Italian thing. soundas like someting mya Guido wooda say (lol) :glasses: BadaBing Thats why I am GuidosGal
    Pam :flowerforyou:
  • mattysmom
    mattysmom Posts: 82 Member
    I'm Jaycee
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Tami :wink:
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Matthew - call me Matty. Except for Banks, he can call me Mark.

Bet you can't guess my last name, lol.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Matthew - call me Matty. Except for Banks, he can call me Mark.

Bet you can't guess my last name, lol.
    Hmmmm Sarro?????? :laugh:
  • Holly

Nice name!
  • Nicci
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    I'll never, ever tell my real name, and no one will ever guess...yah, it's Brenda. :tongue:
  • Melissa, hello! :happy: I use the melissaovadare for alot of stuff, and people think Ovadare is my last name lol, but my husbands email says Anthonyovahe so I am melissaovadare:laugh: ......we're so VERY Italian about the whole thing :drinker: :bigsmile:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Holly

Nice name!

I love the name Holly. Holly and Molly- pretty names. :)
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    <---Beck...
    I loved Luke Skywalker when I was a kid! :laugh: Still do! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have the rebel alliance symbol tattoo'd on my back. :laugh:

SWEEEET!!! :laugh: :drinker: :laugh:
  • Hope
    Hopey is my nickname to close friends and family. And I get asked too often if Hope is my nickname or my real name...:huh: My dad named me Hope because I'm his last hope for the world. My mom named me Hope because she "hoped" I'd be her last (which I was).
  • Holly

Nice name!

I love the name Holly. Holly and Molly- pretty names. :)

Thanks! I have that name bc my mom was due on Dec 24th, but I was late. I might have been trying to avoid being a Christmas baby, didn't want to be a Holly. Turns out I was born Jan 6th. Guess what, Jan 6 is still Christmas Eve according to the old calendar! Part of my family is Orthodox and Byzentine, so she decided I was meant to be a Holly. I tried and failed, lol. But I never got double presents:sad: :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.