OK...let's try this one more time (in Raleigh, NC)...

Options
Hi! My name is Vincent -- for probably the past 25 years, I've yo-yo-ed losing 30 pounds every other year. Actually, I lose 30 pounds in roughly 4 months...stay flat for about 4 months...then put the 30 pounds back on. Some years, I've lost as much as 45, but 30 is about the average. Much to the chagrin of probably many folks who might be reading this, part of the problem is that I lose the darn weight so easily...well...

"this time I'm 'gonna keep it off" -- Yeah, I've said it before, so let's see how it works out this time. I've decided NOT to enter into "work competitions" that reward whomever loses the greatest percentage or most weight (I win those every other year) and I've decided for the first time to go 'public'...and that's what brings me here.

So, I'm taking the 12 step approach, doing the mea culpa and heck, maybe I'll even do more than this my first ever MFP post! I guess that's my challenge -- that amplified by the fact that I'm finance geek (in the real world) who sits and looks at spreadsheets most days (only offset by my refereeing soccer on the weekends (so instead of going back and forth between 180 and 210 (with an all-time dieted low of 161 and a high of 219!), maybe I can just level out at 180's!?!

Time will tell.

Vincent