Needing some motivation!

Options
Hi there my name is Jennifer, I am 22 yrs old and this is probably my fourth time starting over. I have been trying to do this alone and figured out I need some support. I am a wife and mother to my 2yr old son. My husband is supportive of my goals but hes not as interested in fitness and health as I am. So I'm just looking for people I can talk and be able to relate to :) Thank you and can't wait to get started with everyone!!

Replies

• Felipacastillo
    Options
    You are not alone. I understand how difficult it must be to lose weight. I just joined today and hope that I am able to shed off at least 10 lbs. I am much older than you, but know it can be done. Start with baby steps. Instead of taking the elevator at work, take the stairs; walk at lunch time, for 10- 15 minutes. Maybe even work out for a 15-20 minutes after you put your baby down. Start small and gratually adding a bit more. Girl, you are young and can do it! Good luck to you.

Felipa -47 yrs.

:smile:
  • CarolynCarrow
    CarolynCarrow Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Add me! Looking to connect with some new friends who are in to this!
  • smardie
    smardie Posts: 27
    Options
    just remember I good it feels when you are better shape .

You have done it before and you can do it again.

For me, when I do get close to that goal, that is when I need to re-set my goals, so I can stay on track .

add me if you wish as friend
  • ShellyBrya
    Options
    Me too! I started today also and just got back from a chilly 30 minute walk! I work full time and have 2 kids also but am trying to embrace the idea that I NEED to take this time for myself! I need to lose 20 lbs!!
  • ShellyBrya
    Options
    We've got this Jennifer!!!
  • Jperez08
    Jperez08 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone so much!! This is exactly what I needed :D
  • Micheledo
    Micheledo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi ! Is this the place for encouragement ? I also just joined and have tried and tried again. I know I need someone to help with support and encouragement The doc. is worried about my lungs etc. Loosing weight will help me.Thie advice that was givien is what I know to be true.. I know some things, but you still have to work at it .

Age 66
  • CarysRoninMom
    Options
    Hi, I'm starting over too. Looking for buddies to support me. :) I have 15 pounds to go and am happy to provide support :)