Wii Games

Options
Hey Everyone,
I have been doing awesome with working out daily. I usually do Turbo Jam, which is fun and really has helped me shed some pounds. My girlfriend borrowed me the Wii Game Just Dance. If anyone likes to dance, or just have fun, try this game. I usually play it for half hour to an hour, more if I deside not to Turbo, and it definately gets you moving. Does anyone have any other game suggestions out there to get you moving? I don't have Wii fit, so no board, but if there are others I'd appreciat the info.

Thanks!

Replies

• SherryLynn82
    SherryLynn82 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Just the plain Wii Sports game is pretty fun, and you can work up a sweat playing the boxing and the tennis.
  • Catzwitch
    Catzwitch Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I love boxing on Wii sports. I warm up with some bowling and tennis, then switch to boxing, going between the competition and the training. You really feel it in your arms the next day if you do the heavy bag attack like crazy!

I'd be interested to see what anyone else says too because I don't have a Wii fit, just borrowing my little brother's Wii. :)
  • corin1533
    Options
    I love the Wii EAS Sports Active. I don't have a board either, but REALLY enjoy all the varying workouts available on it!
  • everyrose
    Options
    I love Just Dance, I would like to get more Wii games that get my heart racing :)