Healthy snack to sneak into movies?

Options
2»

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I bring a box of Cracker Jack. Nice single size serving. If you have more calories to spend, go to the dollar store and by a "snack size" bag of Indiana Popcorn....this is like 2 servings, but the sea salt variety still fits most days. Even more calories?.....buy the Indiana Popcorn kettle corn (addictive).
  • Basilin
    Basilin Posts: 360 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Not exactly the question, but I think we should open up the question: Weirdest or most extravagant food you snuck into the theater?

Four piping hot takeout egg rolls and a carton of Ben and Jerry's ice cream (shared between two of us). My friend had a habit of packing entire dining sets wherever we went, too.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    Basilin wrote: »
    Not exactly the question, but I think we should open up the question: Weirdest or most extravagant food you snuck into the theater?

Four piping hot takeout egg rolls and a carton of Ben and Jerry's ice cream (shared between two of us). My friend had a habit of packing entire dining sets wherever we went, too.

Went to see Pacific Rim with a buddy. Full house, we brought two bottles of beer each, mini cheesecake for dessert, and each one of us had a ribeye with pommes robuchon that I made.

All nicely sliced up.
  • Basilin
    Basilin Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »

Went to see Pacific Rim with a buddy. Full house, we brought two bottles of beer each, mini cheesecake for dessert, and each one of us had a ribeye with pommes robuchon that I made.

All nicely sliced up.

Now that's living! :astonished: