Best low cal / low fat sweets found in the UK? :-)

Hi

As above really :smile:

I'm bored of Polo mints / Polo fruits, and lower cal / fat Werthers Original sweets.

Any recommendations please folks?
Thanks!

Replies

• Pandabug93
    Pandabug93 Posts: 130 Member
    Jaffa Cakes don't seem to be too bad!!
  • Firefox7275
    Firefox7275 Posts: 2,040 Member
    Make quitting sugar your new year's resolution? There is nothing positive to be said nutritionally about sugar, it's all but a poison and hugely damaging to the body.
  • TaraSpottyCat
    TaraSpottyCat Posts: 42 Member
    Make quitting sugar your new year's resolution? There is nothing positive to be said nutritionally about sugar, it's all but a poison and hugely damaging to the body.

Yes, I understand that, and eat unrefined when possible.
  • TaraSpottyCat

Yikes, I can't eat just one or two jaffa cakes - they are like Pringles to me :laugh:

I was thinking more of sweets; the type that are suckable and last a while rather than something you just chomp on quickly (I'm laughing here; I know what I mean!)
  • me765
    me765 Posts: 3
    Sherbet fountain. It has 90 calories but you can make it last for hours.
  • TaraSpottyCat

Yikes, I can't eat just one or two jaffa cakes - they are like Pringles to me :laugh:

I was thinking more of sweets; the type that are suckable and last a while rather than something you just chomp on quickly (I'm laughing here; I know what I mean!)
  • TaraSpottyCat
    Sherbet fountain. It has 90 calories but you can make it last for hours.

:laugh:
    I used to eat those when I dieted some years ago. Did they change the fizzy stuff? It didn't seem as eyewatering as it used to be...
  • TaraSpottyCat
    I sometimes allow myself half a large roll of Love Hearts too, and can make those last if I suck em (sad or what!)
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Aldi sell some sugar free boiled fruit or mint sweets in twin pack cartons. Small packs at a reasonable price.
    They are a bit like like those sugar free sweets you can get from some chemists and holland and barrett, I think they are called sula

I think one boiled sweet can satisfy you and stop you overdoing it.

I tried tictacs but can't help scoffing the lot. Especially the fruit flavours lol.

:tongue:
  • TaraSpottyCat
    Oh my...The new tic tacs are amazing aren't they?

Only 2 cals each, but like you, I can quickly demolish the whole little pot :tongue:
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Murray Mints! 90 cals for 4