Join My January Challenge!!

Options
Hi everyone! This is my first week here and I'm loving all the support. I am looking for new motivated friends to join my challenge for January. A new year is here! I am putting out a challenge for anyone who wants to join. My challenge to myself is to stay 100 calories under my daily caloric requirements and work out 1 hour, 6 days a week for January. The rules are; make your own rules! Make your own challenge! No matter how small or big, we will just be here to motivate each other. Tell me what it is by being my friend and posting below what your individual challenge will be. All you have to do is stick with it for January! Jump in! It's YOUR time! It's time to kick some *kitten*, mostly my own, lol. It’s going to be a really tough month for me, I’m going to really have to push myself but all I’m thinking about is how good I will feel at the end of the month. Look better too! Looking forward to a brand new year. Happy New Year everyone! May we all get what we want for 2013!

I just read a quote that I love.... Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. WRITE A GOOD ONE. Brad Paisley.

Let the challenge begin... I'm on Day #3 and going strong! Join me! :happy: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Martina99
    Martina99 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love it!!! I'm not drinking alcohol for the month of January, tracking every single day, and working out 5-6 days a week!!!

Thank you!

Martina
  • lovable69
    lovable69 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I will like to keep my sweet intake at 100 cal a day for January.
  • Rosepower
    Rosepower Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Grat idea! I don't want to set my goals too high again because I knowfor me the best way is to start slow. My Janauary goal will be to track everyday and stay under my caloric intake!:happy:
  • LilRachelle
    Options
    Awesome ladies! Martina99, I forgot to say that I'm not drinking all month either. Those calories sure add up! Rosepower, nothing wrong with starting slow, those are still awesome goals! And lovable69, that's a great goal too. Good luck everyone!