Motivation - wedding?!

Options
Hey Everyone,

Is anyone else getting married in 2013/2014??

While this isn't my only motivation - it's certainly a BIG motivation for gettingfit and slim again - to look beautiful on your big day!

If anyone else is in the same boat love to hear your story...I'd like to lose 15-20kg, wedding date is looking to be Feb 2014

What are you all doing to get to your goals?

Hope to hear from you soon

Replies

• kalyn_QT
    kalyn_QT Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    We are looking at possibly July 2014. I'm trying to get in shape by July of this year so i have about 33 pounds to go (15kg). Then i can go and try on wedding dresses which will be fantastic. I don't want to try on dresses because i am not comfortable in my body and since they carry sample sizes i'm sure i would get really depressed and discouraged trying to try those on.
    I will get back to working out 4 times a week once my break is over in 2 weeks. However, i am still logging and being under my calories so i won't gain over my break.
  • kelly_gelinas
    kelly_gelinas Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am getting married August 4, 2013. I am going to add you for motivation and support, and congratulations!
  • Chibisune
    Chibisune Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations first off!

My boyfriend of over 5 1/2 years finally proposed to me December 26th, 2012. Of course I saw it coming and at least I am planning for the wedding to happen on June 7th, 2014.

I'm 5'3...3/4 and wight 149lbs (67.6). I would ideally love to be down to 135 (61.2kg), only loosing 14lbs (6.4kg)! I have a year and half to do this. I have already lost 7lbs (3.1kg) though. I'm not so much interested in getting that sexy flat stomach as I don't look my weight simply because I don't have a round tummy. I'm more set on getting some sexy arms so I can wear that strapless white dress without feeling self conscious.

Motivation and support are key!
  • Project_Jodie
    Options
    Good luck ladies!

We are planning our wedding for Feb 2014 - our summer over here in Australia. I have 44lbs ( I think that's right - we use kilos' generally!) to lose .

Wedding is a pretty good motivator but I also want to get into shape again just for me and before we have kids....I can only imagine it would be harder after you've had them!

Congratulations on your weddings - hope we can all motivate and inspire each other! :)