Im praying this time I can do it... New Here

Options
Hello yall Im new here this year I feel like its my last chance to get the weight off. Friends would be nice help keep motivated. Nice to be here with yall. Its nice to know im not alone.

Replies

• fervc64
    fervc64 Posts: 53
    Options
    Welcome. This is a great place for motivation. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here too! Just signed up a few minutes ago. I guess everyone hopes this works. Good to know there are other people in our boat. We can do it!!
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    feel free to add... everyone :))
  • trnjgirl
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new too, and also new to bootcamp workouts. I think it's good to know this hard journey is not to be done alone. Every time I fit better into my clothes, working my tail off and resisting foods that hinder me, it makes it all worth it, agree?
  • jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    New to this site as of today. Add me if you wish. It's a journey we are all on...might as well do it together. Best wishes to all in the New Year!
  • Budding_Flower
    Budding_Flower Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new here as well. I've tried many times to start losing weight, but this time I am actually exercising and dieting with a friend. It makes it so much easier to know you are not the only one going through the struggle. I'm sure it will be the same on here. The more the merrier. :)