What was your NSV today??

Options
124»

Replies

• 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did yard work for the first time in 2013. I was dreading digging out the crappy outside work pants from last year but was pleasantly surprised when they fit well! As far as the scale goes I have been rather stuck for two weeks :(
  • Foxtrot2N
    Foxtrot2N Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You lnow what they say, a 6 minute mile and a 16 minute mile are both a mile. :wink:
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    NSV: On saturday, I came home from shopping and it was lovely outside so me and Nathan decided to have a drink and some hot and spicy chicken wings outside in the garden so I thought, I'll stick some shorts on... Put my denim shorts on which a year ago, I couldn't even squeeze in to, I tried them on a few months back and they buttoned up but still were a little tight, now they fit comfortable, if a little spacious!! This made me happy :-) I wouldn't throw them cos they're pretty♥
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    NSV: I got into my Summer clothing that I was "Busting" out of last summer (and the summer before that) ... EXCEPT this time the pants fell down, they are too big! :laugh:
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I climbed a mountain yesterday. It was steep and went all the way up to 300m. The view was amazing!
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Wore a single 'x' (XL) shirt to church yesterday. I had no less than 5 people ask me how much weight I'd loss OR tell me how much thinner I looked. :blushing:
  • Logical_Integrity
    Options
    Not sleeping in.

alarm.jpg
  • HHackney
    HHackney Posts: 9
    Options
    Yesterday a gentleman held the door for me at a store. As I thanked him and walked in I heard a barely audible, but pleased sounding "damn". It's been a really long time since someone held the door for me so that they could get a good look at my butt.

Today, the adorable young man in my neighborhood that all the girls go nuts over sucked in his stomach as I walked by.
  • kluvit
    kluvit Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    After hitting snooze a gazillion times and not "feeling" like working out, I got up and did it anyway. :happy:
  • mortyfit
    mortyfit Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Got my results from last week's semi-annual Navy Physical Fitness Assessment, and for the first time in my career, I scored a perfect 300, maxing out all events. That feels REALLY good.
  • achasnis
    achasnis Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I woke up this morning with my biceps and shoulders burning from my workout yesterday. :flowerforyou: Man, I love that feeling.
  • mortyfit
    mortyfit Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I woke up this morning with my biceps and shoulders burning from my workout yesterday. :flowerforyou: Man, I love that feeling.

I'll second that! Great job!
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Someone at work was walking down the hallway and said to me " I don't know what you are doing, but you look better every time I see you!".
    :):):)
  • LoveSummer_HI
    Options
    Happy for you! Hope I can do the same for this coming summer!! x)
  • LoveSummer_HI
    Options
    Thats aweeesome :) Good Job!
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    not scale related because the scale has not moved in 2 weeks not an ounce....

but on the weekend I put on and did up a pair of size 6 shorts! yes shorts. The woman who has not worn shorts for 10 years has short shots AND bought size S tops at Old Navy. Not bad from the person who a year ago was buying size 14 in capris and size xl in shirts.

Pretty happy!
  • knitbytes
    knitbytes Posts: 114
    Options
    Yesterday we had lunch with my MIL, and the first thing she said after we walked up was "You're looking healthy!"
  • sneakypackrat
    sneakypackrat Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've had a really mentally/emotionally rough night last night while I was at work. My NSV was NOT stopping for donuts as a comfort but coming home and eating crushed shredded wheat with yogurt instead. I really didNOT want to admit I was having a rough night, but the reality is, I'm an emotional eater, and maybe, just maybe if I actually start expressing my feelings instead of bottling them up, it'll help in the long run. :grumble:
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I pressed on walking (albeit slowly) up and down stairs for 90minutes. Trying to compensate at least a little for yesterday's 6000cal binge.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!