Hello fellow weight loss seekers...

Options
This site is like an answer to my Prayer!!! I was looking for a non judgement place to begin my journey to a Healthy Lifestyle. I have spent most of my life eating what I wanted and not paying the price with the extra pounds. 3 kids later, school, office job....reality TV...I have spent waaaay to much time on my butt in the last 4 years....and bless his heart, a husband who tells me he loves my at any weight...then proceeds to go buy me chocolate, to which I have no self control!!! I am now tipping the scales at a # that I can barely stand to look at and want to change. I am currently working on quitting smoking, haven't quit quite yet...but am down to about 3/day...so I'm getting a handle on it.

I want to love looking at myself again...I want to go shopping and not have to go into the 1x section....Being able to log my food everyday keeps me aware of what I'm eating, and if I use up my calories I exercise and get more so I can eat dinner!!!

Thanks for creating this site....thanks for the support and encouragement....I'll post before and afters when I reach my goal!!! (can I do that on here??):flowerforyou:

Replies

• ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You have come to the right place! Yes you can post pictures under success stories.