I NEED................

some new friends who are going thru the same thing i am. i am a big girl trying to lose weight as obviously people on here are trying to do. any useful tips or recipes i can use. also WHY AM I HUNGRY RIGHT NOW its too late to be eating but some how my tummy is telling me its hungry what kind of snacks do u all eat at night to satisfy but still not cheating?? i dont want to cheat and eat anything too fatty or sweet. so can someone let me know some pointers i will greatly appreciate it thank u!!:)

Replies

• ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Sometimes thirst is confused for hunger at night. Try drinking a glass of water and waiting 15 minutes. If you're still hungry, then have something lower in calories, like a cup of veggies or something higher in fiber to keep you full, like half a cup of a cereal high in fiber.
  • cyberiarob
    cyberiarob Posts: 229 Member
    I guess I would say I'm going through the same thing, except I'm a guy! When I started on my "diet", I told myself to just suck it up and eat REALLY healthy for a month or two. I did that, but now I'm hooked on eating nothing but healthy foods. It feels like I'm forcing myself to eat all the time and I only net 1400-1500 calories per day.

Eating foods with fiber and protein for dinner helps make you feel full longer, so hopefully you don't get hungry before bed. If you do get hungry, pick low-calorie snacks. Dill pickles are my personal favorite - ZERO calories!

I'll send you a friend request, I'm happy to help anytime.
  • ssb16
    ssb16 Posts: 38 Member
    I used to go through what you did but I have managed to curb them through some adjustments. I'll friend you if you would like the support..

I wish you the best either way if you accept or not.
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Almonds are a good choice...although they're high in calories, they do have good fats. Air popped popcorn. Fruit.