30 Day shred

Options
Hey, just wondering if anyone knows how i should be logging the 30 day shred workout in my exercise diary??? I dont have a HRM so will always be a rough estimate. I usually put 20 mins Circuit training....how does that sound???

Thanks for any help!!

Replies

• Raphi
    Raphi Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    That's what I do too :smile: and it was recommended to me by other members.
    How do you like 30 day shred?
  • deedun
    deedun Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Yea that sounds fine. When I doing level 1 with my HRM I usually burn from 160-190 depending on how much effort I put in.

What do you get when you in put it?
  • jaycee76
    jaycee76 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I do it as 20 minutes circuit training
  • lucmclaren381
    Options
    Thanks guys.....it comes up with 191 cals burned for 20 mins....i love it its great for me as its 20 mins so i can always fit it in somewhere....Jillian kicks my backside lol!! I trust her too as i've seen the biggest loser and seen how she works....Love it.

Thanks guys!!:flowerforyou:
  • shrinkingbum
    Options
    I would like to know what everyone thinks of 30day shred. I have looked into more expensive dvds but already paying for a gym membership and don't want to spend the extra money. I have only been able to get to the classes at the gym once a week since joining, with work and kiddos, need something I can do at home also.
    Thanks everyone!
  • Raphi
    Raphi Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm very busy too and a mommy, so I really like 30ds because its only 20 mins and it is VERY efficient!! I recommend it to everybody :bigsmile: