Whole eggs (not just the whites)
    Avocado
    Nuts & nut butters
    Bananas
    Chocolate
    Wine
    French fries
    Sushi
    If you have the calorie allowance why fret about lean proteins? For example, When I need more calories I eat 93% lean beef and when I need less I eat 99% lean turkey. I only eat lean when I need more volume.
  • Indyimp
    Indyimp Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    When I am sick or a meal is skipped due to a holiday brunch I make a note in the note section about it so that I can remind myself as to why it is different when I look back in my logs. I think we all tend to eat differently when we are not feeling well. I wouldn't worry about being embarrassed. We are all trying to find that healthy balance. Feel better! :flowerforyou:
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    if you want to add me as a friend you can creep my diary. It's been pretty consistantly around 1200 calories :) I also find somedays I need to tell myself "okay, you need to eat something else". I used to have a bad habit of undereating some days, and overeating other days. Through this I have been able to knock that habit so far :)

note: I will be increasing the calories slightly because I will be starting to focus more on strength training at the gym and only 1 lb/wk instead of the 2 lb/wk I have been doing.
  • WeatherGirl8
    WeatherGirl8 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Nuts and avocadoes are, as many people have said, phenomenal! I'd also like to reccomend adding stuff into oatmeal-- I kind of just discovered it, but oatmeal with bananas, peanutbutter and some cinnamon is filling, healthy, and tastes absolutely wonderful!
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    To echo what others are saying, just add calorie rich foods to your meals/cooking. Nuts, avocados, healthy oils, etc.

Good luck!
  • emeraldbat
    Options
    I got to the grocery store today and bought a ton of fruit and veg, avocados, nuts, many, many, many delicious things! Can't wait to eat them!!!