Skinny Sat. Challenge 2

Options

Replies

• FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea! I'm in. I do awesome dieting and exercising throughout the week and then the weekend comes and I undo all the hard work that I'd done during the week. This weekend I am not going to let my boyfriend's visit derail my diet. Good luck to everyone! Stay strong!

That's determination! You can still enjoy some treats....just eat half! And log every cal! Good job!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I'm in! I have an important weigh in on Monday for my work's Biggest Loser competition and I'd really love to lose just one extra pound! :blushing:

Good luck!

Oh that is sooo doable. Here's to a Skinny Sat. to help you walk away with the trophy on Monday! Good luck~Check in later and let us know how it went for you!:flowerforyou:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I'm in!! I can be good all week and then blow it on the weekend. I'm refocusing as of today and this is a great way to keep me on track tomorrow. Thanks, great idea!

CrystalT: Congrats on your weightloss young lady. That is just fantastic. We are excited to have you join the Skinny Sat. Challenge! Have a wonderful day and let us know how the day went! :happy:
  • mlally1014
    mlally1014 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Sounds fun! Just the motivation I need on a cold and very snowy saturday. With 2 kids birthday parties today, I will need all the help I can get. Here is to a great and healthy saturday!
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    I'd love a place to focus my week-end. Here's to water and clean eating!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I'd love a place to focus my week-end. Here's to water and clean eating!

Welcome Hoosier! It is on!
    Fab

Check out my blog. I am saying farewell to another unwelcome friend! Want to join me?
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/FabulousFifty
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I can be good all week and then blow it on the weekend. I'm refocusing as of today and this is a great way to keep me on track tomorrow. Thanks, great idea!

CrystalT: Congrats on your weightloss young lady. That is just fantastic. We are excited to have you join the Skinny Sat. Challenge! Have a wonderful day and let us know how the day went! :happy:

Thanks!! It's hard work, but it can be done. I still have a ways to go, but I know I'll get there. I'll be posting a few pictures later. This week was the 1 year ann of when I started losing weight and I have before and after pics. Actually, the before pic is already up on my profile.

I'm proud to say that I have already tracked my food for the day. I've already done 20 minutes of yoga to get me ready for the day. I've always been bad about not doing my yoga on the weekends and I haven't been doing yoga much at all lately, so this is really an accomplishment for me. My husband and I are planning on going to the gym later today. If it turns out to be warm enough, we may change that to a bike ride instead.

DH wants to go out tonight and he's offered to be a DD so I can drink (and sing karaoke). This is a rare treat for me, so I'm taking him up on it. I included the alcohol on my food tracker for the day.
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I'm here and it's Saturday... Woohoo!!!

Had a good day today... actually stayed under my calories w/out exercise. I exercised 5 days (Mon-Fri) this week so I didn't feel bad about missing today. I wasn't hungry and ate pretty healthy today. Yesterday was even better.... 60 minutes on Elliptical and Nautilus for 20 minutes. I burned 650 on the Elliptical alone. I wish everyday was like the past 2 days. I hope everyone is having a good weekend :drinker:
  • Jerzeebabie04
    Options
    It's Saturday!!! I did really good today, even did my 30 day shred and am going to exercise again later... no more trouble zones! When I wanted chocolate I had 1 of the diet soda cupcakes that I made the other day. And so I wouldn't continue having 1 cupcake a day I sent the rest over to my grandmother for her birthday!
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    K - I'm in!
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I did okay with my calories, but I didn't get to the gym. :grumble: I'll go tomorrow!!
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Today was not good for calories went to a memorial today for my Husband cousin and it was hard since we have no ideal what he died from since he was only 43. Then went out for pizza tonight. I will be back on track tomorrow.

153118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I went over on my calories today, plus i took a rest day after some serious workouts during the week. Here's to a better sunday. :drinker: Gonna try to get my workout in before the Gold Medal hockey game. Go USA!!!! No offense to any Canadians in the forum :laugh:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Today was not good for calories went to a memorial today for my Husband cousin and it was hard since we have no ideal what he died from since he was only 43. Then went out for pizza tonight. I will be back on track tomorrow.

153118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

You know, I totally understand. Pizza is high in calories. I ate it yesterday and logged the cals. OMG - But hey, we are shooting for 90% good. Right?! Hang in there. Check in tomorrow and let us know if you had a Skinny Sunday instead. And, sorry to hear about the loss of a dear friend. And so young. We don't understand now, but one day will. Take care my friend.
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I went over on my calories today, plus i took a rest day after some serious workouts during the week. Here's to a better sunday. :drinker: Gonna try to get my workout in before the Gold Medal hockey game. Go USA!!!! No offense to any Canadians in the forum :laugh:

It sounds like you burned enough calories this week that you should be ok today. Keep you eyes on the goal (or goalie) tomorrow and get that work out in BGM (Before Gold Medal) missy! Report back if you kept a Skinny Sunday instead! Go USA!!! No offense to any Candadian here either!:smooched:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I did ok today. I started out with a workout. Did Sin6 "Ramp it Up." Felt great. I hosted a pizza party for some kiddos today and didn't touch a slice! Yeah! I did go out to eat tonight at a Mexican Restaurant. I ordered Polo Loco and ate the meat and a few bites of the beans and rice. I am getting ready to log EVERY BITE! You guys are awesome and doing great! Thanks for checking in!:heart:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I'm here and it's Saturday... Woohoo!!!

Had a good day today... actually stayed under my calories w/out exercise. I exercised 5 days (Mon-Fri) this week so I didn't feel bad about missing today. I wasn't hungry and ate pretty healthy today. Yesterday was even better.... 60 minutes on Elliptical and Nautilus for 20 minutes. I burned 650 on the Elliptical alone. I wish everyday was like the past 2 days. I hope everyone is having a good weekend :drinker:

GoldK you are awesome! Good job on the workouts! I can feel your determination to stay on track. This will give you the boost to have a Skinny Week! Maybe I will see you next week. Who thinks we should have another Skinny Sat. Challenge? I sure do. It helped me so much. I was soooooo busy yesterday but made time to drink water water water, exercise and eat right and light. I weighed today, my regular weigh day and am down another 1/2 pound. It is slow but steady. Down is better than up! I am pleased. How about the rest of you? Did the SSC produce results?? HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEK!:flowerforyou:
  • JAH1123
    Options
    Hey everyone my name is Jen. I would love tojoin this challenge and think it is a fabulous idea to weigh in on Saturdays. I know I typically fall of the wagon on the weekends and cancel out all of the hard work I did during the week so this is perfect because it will keep us all acountable for the tough part of the week!! I am soe xcited and look forward to giving and recieveing support!
    I will be back next saturday to weigh in!

Start weight: 205 LBS
  • arnurse
    arnurse Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love to join the challenge. Anything that challenges me keeps my mind on what I am doing...and I need to stay focused most of all. I'll be back next Saturday with an update. Good luck next week everyone.
  • marii92
    Options
    Is it too late for me to join?