SUGAR, SUGAR, OH HONEY, HONEY

Options
On my mind is.... quitting sugar. Yep, I heard about a book "I quit sugar" yesterday and started reading it. It's a 8-week program of detoxing from bad sugar.

It's weird that I reached out to such a book, since I've always loved chocolate A LOT and I never believed in quitting so far. But the truth is I got scared during the holidays. I noticed that I've learned NO new habit for the last 10 months and I was equally able as before to stuff my face with every sweet, salty and fatty delicious meal on the table(s), and yes, mostly sugar. It's just that (unlike before) I felt bad about it - both physically and mentally.

Maybe I really need detox from sugar. Starting immediately (e.g. yesterday afternoon ;)), I'm going to give it a try. IQS mates are welcome to share the good and the bad moments that are going to come with it. As well as veterans who succeeded and are willing to give advices of any kind :)

For example, I'm gonna need help with finding good replacements for some foods from the grocery list, since they are not available where I live. First one I came accross is Vegemite. Any similar food available in Europe that you know of? There are others too, but I will try to find them first myself, one by one as they come every week.

Wish me luck! And again - feel free to join me :)