Variation on a coke float

Options
Weight watchers makes little cups of ice cream, or you coud use a skinny cow sandwich... add to a cup and pour in some Diet Coke.

I did the skinny cow version last night... just broke up the sandwich into smaller pieces - it's only 140 calories for the skinny cow but feels like a cheat! :)

Replies

• TexasBuckeye
    Options
    Yum!!!!! I love root beer floats, so could do the same with diet rootbeer. Thanks for the idea.
  • jpmoore57
    jpmoore57 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Your idea is ingenieus. I have a friend that is struggling. I am going to suggest this as a reward for sticking with her daily plan.
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    I use chocolate frozen yogurt (more nutrition than "light" ice cream) and diet dr pepper. Yum!
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I use chocolate frozen yogurt (more nutrition than "light" ice cream) and diet dr pepper. Yum!

Sorry to stray from topic, but...
    Do you know what is in Frozen yogurt?

I ask because I am in LOVE with fro yo and eat it all the time. The web site said it only has 10 calories per oz but it sounds to good to be true. I was just wondering if you knew what it was made with. :flowerforyou:
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options

Sorry to stray from topic, but...
    Do you know what is in Frozen yogurt?

I ask because I am in LOVE with fro yo and eat it all the time. The web site said it only has 10 calories per oz but it sounds to good to be true. I was just wondering if you knew what it was made with. :flowerforyou: (other than yogurt)
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    The kind I buy contains milk, cocoa, active cultures, and probably a lot of other junk (I'm at work or I'd look for you).

But it has 90 calories per 69 grams so that's about 4 times more than 10 calories per ounce. :huh: