Starting my journey

Options
I am 22 years old and I have started my healthy weight loss journey over the last month. It has been challenging. I am trying to exercise more and not much and snack on crappy food all day. I have also cut soda and high sugary juices out of my diet. I am a huge lover of chocolate, so therefore I have limited myself to only being allowed to eat it on health bars, protein bars and such.
So these last few days trying to get going have been tough. I am really trying to keep myself motivated. I started a page on facebook for accountability. It is working a little so far. Its nice knowing that there may be people really intersted in following my journey and halping me out. Its also nice knowing that what I am doing may possibly be inspiring someone else.
Anyways I am looking to meet some new people. It would be nice to have people going through the same thing as me to talk to.
I am trying to lose 100+ pounds. If you like to follow people on facebook who are shareing their stories/jourmies feel free to check out my page. Give it a like and say hello. www.facebook.com/DreamBigSweatItOff :) I am really excited to talk to new people.
By the way I am Theresa. If you check out my page I am ~teesa~

Replies

• roiLEI1554
    Options
    hi! welcome to MFP (:
    i'm (kind of) new here myself
    if you'd like to add me as a friend, that'd be great [: