Replies

• jenferwake
    jenferwake Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    wow girl!! you are amazing, you rock!!
  • THICOK
    THICOK Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Your pictures and success are very inspiring! I have read some different thoughts on where to start w/ caloric intake per day. Can you give us an idea how many calories you started at?

Thanks and keep up the good work :)
  • lindaamarie
    Options
    OMGOSH!! Such an inspiration! That's an amazing loss :D
  • DDJETER
    DDJETER Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Pictures are worth a thousand words! You look wonderful! It is so inspiring to see that you have done so well. I have 100 lbs to lose. Seeing your success gives me hope.
  • brossartaddiction
    Options
    Wow that is so amazing!! I'm around 320 right now and it feels like I will never get there. I'm still really determined at this stage and have been here on MFP almost 2 weeks...down 3 lbs. And now seeing your post has gave me even more motivation that it can be done. So inspirational you are! :)
  • xojessieannexo
    xojessieannexo Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    awesome!! you look great!
  • Zampa13
    Zampa13 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    That is some transformation!! Congratulations well done!
  • beanie1119
    beanie1119 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Just amazing girl! You have done something wonderful for you, your daughter and husband!!!!
  • RedM93
    RedM93 Posts: 64
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome! Congrats on your weight loss, you are very inspiring!
  • Texgal9816
    Texgal9816 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for sharing your pics they are very motivational!
  • FullOfSpice
    FullOfSpice Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Keep up the great work :)
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you look like a completely different person! You must be very proud of yourself :)
  • North44
    North44 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hah! I knew you must be from WI when I saw that New Glarus brewery t-shirt. I checked your profile and sure enough.... I'm from Milwaukee, but live Texas now.

Great job! You look like a different person actually- with collarbones! I remember when mine came back after only a 22 lb weight loss. I kept touching them all the time. lol. You must feel amazing!

Congrats also on your marriage and baby. Lots of changes!
  • VP72
    VP72 Posts: 89
    Options
    Wow! You are truly inspirational. I am sure that your journey has not been an easy one. All I can say it that you look amazing & like a different person!

Well done, you must be so proud of your achievement.

I've got quite a way to go - well 63lbs until my target & have taken starting photos & am waiting until I've lost a stone to take my next lot!

Keep up the good work :happy:
  • herlittlegreendress
    Options
    AMAZING! Such a great inspiration. I'm starting in much the same place as you did...I can't wait to be an after!
  • mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    wow!! truly inspiring!
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • Jadehollybee
    Jadehollybee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look fantastic!! Like a completely different woman.. What a amazing achievement. Congrats :)
  • baileycat1069
    Options
    You look awesome. Your success gives me some hope that I will get there too.
  • Teresa_Campbell
    Options
    That is totally awesome!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!