Compliments Anyone????

Options
2»

Replies

• tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    One of my co-workers stopped me and off the bat knew I had lost weight, she told me "you can see it all in your face" that made my day..
  • tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I made my doctor cry. She was pretty proud.

WOW!!
  • dmcpage
    dmcpage Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    A colleauge who second language is English looked at me and asked how I was, then asked what I was doing (kindly) and asked if I had a reduction (overall, not boobs I assume). He meant it complimentary, but it did come off as a bit odd and uncomfortable.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Cut&paste from an Email from my 21yo daughter,,,

btw, you're not nearly as bad looking as you think! I can't say you're hawt, because you're my dad, but you're not too bad :P

Now that works,,, :happy:
  • mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    Options
    ...actually had to Google it, had absolutely no idea what it meant!!! I was called a MILF.........:-) xxxx

I hope you had SafeSearch on!

Great stories, I want to hear more. :drinker:
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    My Dad said "Hey Skinny you look just like Sarah Palin" I am sure that was an extream compliment if you like Sarah Palin :tongue: But being as I dont discuss politics I wont say how I took it :bigsmile: But Seriously I dont look like her at all :noway:
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Eat some bacon. Too funny.
  • shaggys
    shaggys Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I made my doctor cry. She was pretty proud.

That is so sweet!
    The other day,my ten your old son came up to me,poked me in my stomach,and looked up at me with a surprised look and said hmmm,I see youv'e lost some weight! I had a baby 4 months ago and just finally lost the extra weight:smile:
  • Fabulocity
    Fabulocity Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I think the most memorable compliment was when people have told me that I am an inspiration to them. Most recently, a friend (whom I hadn't seen in quite a while) asked me if I had gastric bypass surgery. I took that as a compliment!:drinker:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Also I am getting the "you will disappear if you lose 30 more lbs". I am pretty sure I wont.. since I can still tell where all my fat is. :laugh:

Also, family has called me "slim" and "skinny". Which is cool. But like I said before, being an inspiration to others has been the most heart warming. :smile:
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Oh, I thought of a funny one. We went from Texas to Georgia to visit family for Christmas. My cousin's husband is a quiet, country kind of guy, and my cousin said that when I got out of earshot he said, "They went and left half of Shirelle in Texas." :laugh:

I missed this one at first read through somehow. Hilarious!

What a great thread!