Looking for some help

Options
I am just starting a serious regiment to try to get healthy. I am 32 years old, married, and have 3 wonderful children. I am severly overweight and i am afraid that I will be heading to an early grave if i keep it up. It is always easier if you have people to talk to and encourage you but I have no one else on here that i know so i am looking for other people who also are just looking for people to talk to and encourage you. If you are one of those people and would like to become friends and help each other become healthy let me know!
Thanks

Replies

• jyow01
    jyow01 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am a little older than you but I also have three children. I know exactly how hard it can be trying to get healthy with three kids.
  • crazyraygarland
    Options
    cut out the sugars,,in tea use sweet an low,,, also cut out the salt,,,weigh yourself daily!!!!!!!, use the app an start logging your meals,,, my daily schedule is 4 scrambled eggs-no salt -use pepper
    lunch turkey sndwich ,with holewheat bread 1 sandwich,,, have up to 2 cans of soup,,, do this for a week !!!! and i garuntee you will loose weight!!! u have to get your portions under control,,,its a must!!!!!! ball up your fist an thats the portion you should be eating,,,about that much food,,, it will work!!! an then reward yourself on the weekend -1 day on the weekend ,,,start looking on the back of stuff your buying -less than 25 grams of sugar a day ;;;start small,, every 3500 calories you cut out is 1 pound u loose,,, any questions just hit me up,, just cutting out 300 calories a day is 30 pounds a year,,,