If you had one date.....

Options

Replies

• loztandfound
    loztandfound Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    mmmm, yeah the BF, or my best friend (no names!! on here :) ) orrr.... if it had to be a famous person, Zhiyi Zhang or Tom Hardy?
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Actually weighed in the pros and cons and it would be my bf... as much as can he frustrates me he also makes me feel like like the most important person in the world and he knows what makes me tick or smile (&& I may be young to say this but after being together for over 4 years I think he loves me :smooched: )
    Definitely my beau

(Plus he thought the fact I've refused to choose a favourite colour as all the other colours would feel lonely... so I take all of them including the rejects was the sweetest thing he'd ever heard !!)
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Don't care as long as the kids aren't with me. (date-deprived...can you tell?)

Amen - and no mom or fiancee's roommate either. We have no where to be alone. So I pick my fiancee and a private area
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    My fiance. Who else?
  • stephanie40403
    stephanie40403 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Always! Richard Marx.

I have a list a mile long, but he will always be my number 1 dream man!

I have been in love with him since I was 10, I am now 35 and he is still my love!
  • RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Real one's not gonna happen, so will go with the celebrity one:

Liv Tyler or Shannon Sossamon.
  • Karleh
    Karleh Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    zooey deschanel <3
  • nygrl4evr
    nygrl4evr Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    My hubby, sweetest guy in the world!
  • JDAlder
    JDAlder Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Lol too easy!

Jessica Biel! Dat booty :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf6YCBVHboE
  • BlackStarDeceiver
    BlackStarDeceiver Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I had a date this summer with my ex girlfriend, we drove up to lake Michigan and walked down the beach, chased each other and wrestled in the sand, finally we sat there hand-in-hand and watched the sunset.

Was really the last time I remember being truly happy. If I could have any date, I'd have that date all over again.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Don't care as long as the kids aren't with me. (date-deprived...can you tell?)

(In my best Joey voice) How you Doin'? (smile)

Joey.jpg
  • leligrace
    Options
    Someone from Australia... my inspiration :D
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I want a date with this girl below... I would destroy her and then lick my fingers afterwards...

450d03b0.jpg
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I want a date with this girl below... I would destroy her and then lick my fingers afterwards...

That's hot.
  • xMissy6x
    xMissy6x Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I had a date this summer with my ex girlfriend, we drove up to lake Michigan and walked down the beach, chased each other and wrestled in the sand, finally we sat there hand-in-hand and watched the sunset.

Was really the last time I remember being truly happy. If I could have any date, I'd have that date all over again.

I know the feeling :/
  • RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Options

This is why I said my real one would never happen.
  • xMissy6x
    xMissy6x Posts: 347 Member
    Options

This is why I said my real one would never happen.

Neither will mine with vin diesel haha

I'm sure you will get another chance with some own new and make a new perfect date :)
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    All these guys with the, "My wife" response....that is so cute and it warms my heart!!
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Chris Hemsworth.
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I'm not telling! You can't make me! (he knows who he is anyway)