Perfumes and cologns

Options

Replies

• Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I haven't worn perfume in 20 years, yet I get told all the time I smell good, hmm.
  • Bethie_B
    Bethie_B Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Perfume and cologne generally make my nose itch. I don't like 'em. Just clean, soapy goodness.
  • GettingFitToLIVE
    Options
    Acqua di Gio - Armani
    Light Blue - Dolce & Gabbana
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    Old spice...have you heard of it?
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Calvin Klein - Euphoria <3
  • alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options

Yes lol It\s very nice :smile:
  • mdbrown329
    mdbrown329 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I don't feel complete without perfume, kinda like my gramma always said you're "naked" without earrings. I have several in my current rotation: Beauty by CK, Dianoche LOVE by Daise Fuentes (available at Kohl's) - it has 2 separate scents for day/night, Be Amazing from Maurices, Very Sexy from Victoria's Secret and Coach Poppy.
  • mdbrown329
    mdbrown329 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    And ditto on Aqua di Gio! YUM! Another yummy one is Drifter from The Buckle. My husband also wears CK Euphoria and Diesel which smell really good.
  • Yolanda_85
    Yolanda_85 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    My current favorite (that I wear) is called 'Dirty White Boy' from CountryFolkSoap (a shop on Etsy) my mother got it for me for Christmas. On my boyfriend, his Axe deoderant and whatever current variety of Dial Soap is all he needs!!
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Yes. I feel oh so sexy in Drakkar Noir
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Burberry Tender Touch and Chanel No. 5 are my favorites
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options

Yes lol It\s very nice :smile:

I like the finer things in life.
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I wear perfume every day. Right now, my favorite is Sensual Nude by Estee Lauder. I always get lots of compliments.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    I wear McGraw and McGraw Southern Blend. Wife got them for me and they're nice.

JM
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Dolce Gabbana Light Blue
    Jimmy Choo

Never leave home without perfume on.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I'm particularly fond of the smell of freshly showered man.

On me, maybe a little Marc Jacobs. The husband seems to like that one.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    coach poppy and poppy flower! im really picky about perfume and cologne. i usually like men to just smell the way they smell....if that makes any sense.
  • Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I TOTALLY DIG A GUY WHO WEARS DUNHILL'S "DESIRES" AND FOR ME I LOVE DIOR'S "DIOR MISS CHERIE"
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I don't feel complete without perfume, kinda like my gramma always said you're "naked" without earrings. I have several in my current rotation: Beauty by CK, Dianoche LOVE by Daise Fuentes (available at Kohl's) - it has 2 separate scents for day/night, Be Amazing from Maurices, Very Sexy from Victoria's Secret and Coach Poppy.

I totally agree with not being 'done' until you're perfumed. I adore perfume.

I'm all about the MK but other ones in my stash are DK's Cashmere Mist, D&G's Light Blue, Philosophy's Amazing Grace

For cheapy 'have something in your purse' type sprays I like Paris Amour from BBW. Sometimes you just feel like you need to destank on the go.
  • alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options

I totally agree with not being 'done' until you're perfumed. I adore perfume.

I'm all about the MK but other ones in my stash are DK's Cashmere Mist, D&G's Light Blue, Philosophy's Amazing Grace

For cheapy 'have something in your purse' type sprays I like Paris Amour from BBW. Sometimes you just feel like you need to destank on the go.

I can't go without perfume and or body mist, either. I'm a big fan of The Bath And Body works and Bath And Body.