Weight Loss! :)

Options
13»

Replies

• deanjou59
    deanjou59 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job, congratulations! Looks like you are 1/3 there....

Thank you so much! I am 1/3 way to my mini goal (250lbs)......but that is SO exciting...I never looked at it that way! Thank you again!
  • deanjou59
    Options
    I cannot get this smile off my face! Thank you everyone for sharing in my success and being so kind! I really appreciate it!!!
  • deanjou59
    Options
    I know that I still have a LOOOOOOONG way to go, but I had to share!! :)

I hit my 50lb weight loss mark this morning!!! :)

Congrats! That's amazing. Keep up the hard work.

I had a thoguht though; why do we (usually as women) have to do this? We can't just celebrate the good thing, we have to throw in the self depreciation too. Why can't we just say "Hey, look at me, I lost 50lbs already. Go me!"? without the added self depreciation comments like "but I know I still have a ways to go. I have to point it out before someone else points it out."

Why can't we just celebrate our successes or the compliments, etc without throwing in the negative stuff. If someone says "hey I noticed you lost weight. That's great. Good for you", why can't that be the end without the "thanks but I still have a ton left to lose."

You are right....GOOOOOOO ME! :)

Thanks my dear!!! I think you are right....I may point it out because the truth is, I am still 361lbs....but that is less than my starting of 411! I am going to work on being proud of my accomplishments at each stage....so here I go....

Woooooot! Go me! I lost 50lbs! :)
  • Cynduck
    Cynduck Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • kanncm
    kanncm Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!!!
  • jahenry17
    jahenry17 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great job!
  • deanjou59
    Options
    Thank you guys so much! :)
  • GomesDavid
    Options
    grt job..keep up the gud work :)
  • Init2winIt79
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!!! that's AWESOME! KEEP IT UP GIRL!!
  • ToshaFeb268
    Options
    Congratulations!:happy:
  • basilburger
    basilburger Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are. It bought tears to my eyes reading everyones comments. Well done you
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    That is the best feeling in the world! When you have a goal and you meet it! congrats to you, well done :)
  • deanjou59
    Options
    You guys are all so supportive....thank you so much! :) I really appreciate all the kindness that has been shown to me here! :)
  • elbjr12
    Options
    Good for you.:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!