Walk away the pounds question

mouser79
mouser79 Posts: 68
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Is it ok to do the Walk away the pounds dvd's everyday. I know you are suppose to let your body rest but it is walking

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    I'm not familiar with the DVD, but walking is something you can do everyday!! When you are strength training it is important to give your muscles a recovery, so if you aren't sore, then I say go for it!! :)
  • I started walk away the pounds this week and have done it everyday and plan to everyday!
  • simona1972
    simona1972 Posts: 355 Member
    I think it would be okay to do them everyday. I have 3 of the WATP DVDs and I used to do them daily without any problems. It's just like walking everyday. I think if they were more strenuous - like jumping around, plyo, etc...I'd say rest in between days.
  • I agree with others, I think you can and should walk everyday. I love the WATP DVD's. They work in any kind of weather.
  • KariM
    KariM Posts: 53
    Dido -- I dont think everyday will hurt. We have them at work. On our 15 breaks we do a mile at a time. .... perfect way to get in 30mins a day 5 days a week! I do more at home, but use the walk away as an everyday base (and its way more fun with 10 others doing it too, we swap and share the videos to have a bit of a change)
  • You can and should walk every day. The only time you need to give your self a break is when you are strength training. Then you should give yourself 48 hours between muscle groupd.
  • learning2bfit
    learning2bfit Posts: 61 Member
    I love WATP, I used to do it everyday. Glad you brought it up. I have to look for my dvds later and start up again!
  • jpmp1999
    jpmp1999 Posts: 1
    I have been doing WATP six days a week for some time now and I love it!
This discussion has been closed.