Im trying something new

Options
Im 18 years old, and I realized that I barely drink milk, So this week, starting today, I am going to get my 3 servings of milk a day! I hope its worth it!!

Replies

• ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I drink loads of skim milk, with almost everything I eat! Some will tell you to watch the calories, but I feel that it fills me up more, preventing me from eating more.....
  • rkascak
    rkascak Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    that makes sense. I love milk and I know that the calcium is very beneficial, and it does fill me up so I dont get hungry so fast
  • lt_mrcook
    lt_mrcook Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Try to find the most natural milk you can get. Avoid Ultrapasturized. Find something with no hormones and no antibiotics. If you can find a way to get raw milk, that is by far your best bet.
  • Samantharose8akaDebbie
    Options
    They say that you only need 3 - 8ounce glasses per day to fulfill your daily calcium requirements. (260 cals)
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    The calcium is great for women's bodies. You can also eat yogurt for some of the dairy intake too to change it up.
  • rkascak
    rkascak Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I love sugar free fat free vanilla pudding, so Im sure that I will get my extra calcium whenever I have that!