5'7girl, 122lbs goal, Polish living in NYC :) add me!

Options
Hi,

My name is patrycja, and I am 24. As you can see I am 5'7 and my goal weight it around 122lbs, right now I am at about 136-138, and I want to slim down a little, tone and try to make my legs thinner somehow.

I am enthusiastic runner, and the farthest I have ever run is about 18 miles!! I did couple half marathons about half a year ago and loved it, but then summer was ending, school was starting and I gained few pounds, because of the lack of time and encouragement.
I've been on this set before and had great time and results. Went down from 165 to about 136. Now it's time for round two, this time joining me is my wonderful boyfriend :) he's great motivation!!!

Also from the title you can tell that I live in USA, NYC baby, but am originally from Poland, and I love it. :)

I go to school full time (science major, so I know how good diet should look like and work) and I also work full time, so yes I am busy.

I consider myself funny, and very bubbly, so if you need a buddy for chatting and motivation please add me. I am also straight forward, and I won't be super sweet blonde girl, if we are friends, and you ask for opinion I will tell you, regardless of what you need me to tell you.

Anyway, have a good day and let's be buddies :)