Lifters- where was the first place you saw a change?

Options

Replies

• jpierc
    jpierc Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Shoulders. My shirts are a lot tighter across the shoulders now than ever before, to the point where it is slightly uncomfortable, but I really enjoy the fact I'm getting more muscles, so I won't stop over a little discomfort. :smile:
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Arms then chest the shoulders/back-after a solid year waist/sides and legs-Look forward to more changes;-)
  • terem00
    terem00 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Biceps, forearms and shoulders.
    The legs are finally starting to see some muscle!
  • Kelly_Runs_NC
    Kelly_Runs_NC Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Biceps and shoulder first...legs about a month later..now I'm desperately trying for the abs...this is by far teh hardest fitness goal I've gone after yet.
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    arms first! then upper abs (not so much the lower) but i can see my uppers haha
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Bicep and shoulders first than oblique. My lady pecs were also in the first things that appeared but just because I lost my tatas
  • al369
    al369 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Biceps and quads. My quads always "bulk up" fast, even if I'm just running. I LOVE that I have real muscle in my arms now. I had never had that before. :D

Now, calves are toning up and my stomach is getting flatter (no visible abs though).
  • mlegosz
    mlegosz Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Shoulders and arms, then chest.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    On the end of the bar
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    my thigs hamstrings and butt :) yey cuz i have none lol i can see my back where i can see how the middle kinda caves in and you have a long lean line. :) yeah :) Im waitin on my stomach to catch up and my triceps.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    My wife always seems to like my arms after lifting, but the first time I went, "huh..." when looking in the mirror was a month or so ago and I noticed I'm starting to get a little definition in my chest. Not great, yet - but better than it was.

And while it's not definition, my shoulders look a bit wider than my waist now, although I'm not sure what exactly has changed. Time for measurements this weekend!
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    traps/shoulders
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    Arms and my lats, I had huge lats.
  • R0asted
    R0asted Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Triceps and shoulders. I just need to look at a weight for my triceps to grow!

I wish I had this problem....Chest and Back are my genetic strength....arms and legs are a weakness (except calves, which are decent).
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    I thought i answered this but it's gone. :( biceps, triceps, glutes, quads.
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Triceps, partially because I was doing all my pressing movements with bad form lol
  • KazzaLee13
    Options
    Upper abs, then shoulders and calves/knees.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    MY WAIST AND MY STOMACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after 4 years of cardio not making my tummy go away - now i have sexy lines and it only took about 6 weeks of lifting one lift (DL) once a week.

no really
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    I saw first progress in my back, then traps, biceps, and triceps.
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    MY WAIST AND MY STOMACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after 4 years of cardio not making my tummy go away - now i have sexy lines and it only took about 6 weeks of lifting one lift (DL) once a week.

no really

Dead lifts ARE killer. between those and my pull ups, My "V" is crazy sore after a lifting bout.