Walk Away the Pounds

AyeAye55
AyeAye55 Posts: 16 Member
I am new here and trying to lose some of the weight I gained while pregnant. I was wondering if anyone has had success with the Walk Away the Pounds videos???

Replies

• 14uqueen
    14uqueen Posts: 78 Member
    I don't have any pictures to post yet, however I have some success with the DVDs, I think the 5mile one is great. Each mile is about 12minutes long. If you dont have much time you can do 1 or 2. When you have the time do the all 5 miles. I think these DVDs are great part of a weight loss program. Hope I helped.
  • tooliebell
    tooliebell Posts: 177 Member
    Walking was my first form of exercise when I started on this journey in July. I walked outside mostly, but when it was too hot to walk, I used Walk Away the Pounds 3 mile with weights (on VHS!, they are from like 2001). The walking was instrumental in me losing weight in the beginning along with eating right. I think they are great videos. In fact, I just did the 2 mile walk with weights last night along with Tae Bo and some elliptical work. They are still very much a part of my daily exercise routine. My 3 mile vhs broke and I am too cheap to buy a new DVD even though they are only like $10.

I would highly recommend them to use. I have lost a total of 56 pounds since July using these walks ( in addition to other stuff)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!