looking for friends and support

Options
2»

Replies

• Catnapper101
    Options
    Hi, this is my first time on here..... some support would be great! I have a bunch of skinny minny friends and i don't think any of them would understand the hard work weight loss is!!!!

My goal for this year.... to be healthy and strong.

(and for my thighs to stop rubbing together!!!!!)

feel free to add my as a friend :)

Kat
  • raqalex
    raqalex Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :)
  • mumubra
    Options
    Hello Ladies, My name is Murielle and I have been battling my weight difficulties since I was 10 years old. I have not changed drastically, pretty much accepting myself at this weight. I am trying to loose between 20-25 lbs. That has not happened since I was in my 20's and I am 52 this year. My weight has not fluctuated much. Before I met my husband, I was playing tennis, going to the gym and Salsa dancing. Now we occasionally play tennis, take walks but he is not into dancing. So I need to find friends and support to help me inch towards my goal. Recently I have not been motivated to go to the gym. What to do???? I need to get back to my classes but I just dread the thought. Any suggestions? I am also trying this new Green Coffee Bean extract, any experience with this? Let me know. I am taking a vegetable protein shake for breakfast and part of lunch, healthy dinner. No white flour, rice, bread, potatoes, but healthy veg and a protein. I don't eat beef or pork. I have always had a pretty healthy diet but I love my salad dressing (olive oil and vinegar). I can't compromise on that but maybe you all have some suggestions. Toodles good day.