Stubborn lbs group

Options
I always find it very hard joining certain groups that have high loss goals for the month. Being around 10lbs away from my goal weight (13 away from my over all goal weight), the loss is slowing and I'm lucky if I can lose 1 lb a week (sometimes 0.2 and sometimes nothing). I know from the forums I am also not alone in slowly going along with these last lot of lbs.

So I decided to create a little stubborn lbs group, for those who are very close to their goal but maybe feeling a little frustrated for the slow loss and needing more support and motivation. I will be hoping (if I can get people to join) to create little challenges each week such as exercise minutes, cals burned and a few other fun challenges. If you're interested then please feel free to join =)

HW: 182 lbs
CW: 138.2 lbs
GW: 128 lbs ( or 125 lbs, going to see when I get there)
C body fat: 26.8%
G body fat: 22%

Replies

• PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be a part of your group! I'm 5'10" and 148lbs (down from 160lbs when starting MFP). My highest weight was 176 a couple of years ago :o

An average of the US Navy Circumference and Covert Bailey methods gives me a body fat percentage of 27.28. I'd like to bring that down to the low 20's.

Height: 5'10"
    HW: 160+
    CW: 148
    GW: 135-140
    C body fat: 27.28% (average of USN Circ and Covert Bailey)
    G body fat: ~20%
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Options
    I'd like to be a part of your group! I'm 5'10" and 148lbs (down from 160lbs when starting MFP). My highest weight was 176 a couple of years ago :o

An average of the US Navy Circumference and Covert Bailey methods gives me a body fat percentage of 27.28. I'd like to bring that down to the low 20's.

Height: 5'10"
    HW: 160+
    CW: 148
    GW: 135-140
    C body fat: 27.28% (average of USN Circ and Covert Bailey)
    G body fat: ~20%

Welcome to the group =) Going to start doing little challenges from Monday