College Student

Hey! I am new to myfitnesspal and I was hoping you guys could give me some advice on how to stay motivated during my next college semester.

I have been overweight, pretty much since I was 8 years old. I have tried to lose weight multiple ways (my parents had me try diets, working out, and they got desperate enough for a pill one time :| )- i would lose around 10-20 pounds and then eventually gain them back.

Last summer I lost 10 pounds but when the school semester started I gained them all back plus 10 more. This year I started things right- I am working out and watching what I eat. But, I am really worried that I will slip to my old habits once school starts. Its really really stressful and my major is pretty tough too. I emotionally eat when I am upset, so I was hoping you guys could give me some tips on how to make sure I keep things going through out my semester.

Thanks!: smile:

Replies

• I have to constantly remind myself why I want to lose weight. Usually it helps to think about that tattoo I want once I reach my goal :b