Went way off track

Options
I was doing so good. Then I got really sick for about 2 weeks. I lost all motivation. I gained 5 pounds. I feel like giving up. I find myself getting mad at 2 of my friends who have lost over 20 pounds. I guess it's jealousy. I feel like I can't do it. I need motivation. That's all I guess.

:heart: Kels

Replies

• Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I was doing so good. Then I got really sick for about 2 weeks. I lost all motivation. I gained 5 pounds. I feel like giving up. I find myself getting mad at 2 of my friends who have lost over 20 pounds. I guess it's jealousy. I feel like I can't do it. I need motivation. That's all I guess.

• sportsmomof2
    Options
    Kels..

It happens...Hang in there! This isnt a one day change...it takes time...and you jump right back on! Think of it this way...If you only fell in love once in your life...and it didnt work...would you never fall in love again???

Life is rollercoaster..all we can do is hang on and enjoy the ride!! :flowerforyou:

Have a great week!

B
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Oh Kelsey, Kelsey Kelsey!!!
    I have so much faith in you girl.
    You are going to kick this into high gear and lose the weight & get healthy.
    Stay focused!
    Use your friends as motivations.
    Ask them for tips on how to stay on track.
    We're here for you!

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys. I know I can do it. I just needed a push I guess. I'll get back on track :happy:

• dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I am exactly where you are.... so off track and slowly getting back but it seems so hard to be good and healthy lol

you can do it.
  • mommy2macee
    Options
    HAHA DONT WORRY LAST NIGHT MY HUSBAND GOT ME SOO MAD I WENT TO COLDSTONE HAHHA OOOH GOODNESS I ATE HALF LAST NIGHT AND JUST FINSHED THE REST LOL BUUUT I AM GOING TO GO RUN IT OFF WELL SOME OF IT OFF LOL WE ALL MESS UP BUT KEEP ON PUSHING
  • DevilDog
    DevilDog Posts: 37
    Options
    2 weeks sick and you only gained 5 lbs........Shoot, thats great. I gained 3 lbs yesterday alone while out with my kids. We had to drive to Barstow then to visit my Mom in the hospital. We ended up eating fast food for 2 meals......Dayuuum, how dissappointing!

No worries, get back in your routine and you'll come back stronger than ever. Just don't rush to catch up to your friends. Think positive and good things will happen.

Good luck!

DD