Concession stand food??

Options
Ok, so I am going to an NBA game tonight and we are not going to be able to eat dinner before the game. What is the best concession stand food to eat to stay with in my calorie range?? I have about 600 calories left for dinner.

Replies

• Amylynn
    Amylynn Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    A brat on a bun & a beer would probably fit in there. It's not healthy, but c'mon, how often do you get to go to a NBA game? Have fun:drinker:
  • reesemcgarity
    Options
    Everyone says plain popcorn is good for you. You could also do a veg burger, veg hotdog...soft pretzels minus the salt, or trail mix. Grilled chicken sandwich or a plain pickle. Some combination of that should get you full and stay under 600 calories.
  • milton1546
    Options
    Since so many of those venue's have various food stands take a moment to look around and see what each one offers before you decide. You may be shocked at some of the decent choices. With 600 calories you could easily fit in a hotdog and a light beer (or two :-). I know at our local arena you can get a plain grilled chicken breast sandwich so that too would fit in your calories. I just peal off the excess bun since it's almost 200 calories in itself. Enjoy the game!!