P90 Meal Plan

Options
I started to use my husband's P90 dvd. I like it alot. Now the problem is I can't find the meal plan that came along with the dvds. Where can I get a copy of the meal plan and workout guide?

Replies

• HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Try going to Beachbody.com, as they are the company that sells and markets Tony Horton's P90 program.
  • karamae
    karamae Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    If you do a search on google for P90X meal plan, you should be able to find it...I think. I'm also doing P90X but am not using the meal plan, just trying to eat better. :) Good luck!
  • marii92
    Options
    Hi,

I'm downloading the P Series, and it comes complete with the meal plan, calendar, etc.
    If you're still looking, I can email it to you once it's complete (in about 3-4 days, sorry)

M
  • marii92
    Options
    Hi,

I'm downloading the P90 Series, and it comes complete with the meal plan, calendar, etc.
    If you're still looking, I can email it to you once it's complete (in about 3-4 days, sorry)

M
  • marii92
    Options
    Hi,

I'm downloading the P Series, and it comes complete with the meal plan, calendar, etc.

M
  • tinasullens
    tinasullens Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I started to use my husband's P90 dvd. I like it alot. Now the problem is I can't find the meal plan that came along with the dvds. Where can I get a copy of the meal plan and workout guide?

Yes, you can contact Beachbody at 1 (800) 470-7870 or email at customerservice@teambeachbody.com. I'm not sure if they'll send you another one, but they may. Just ask!